MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 1.8.7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
oke this sounds maybe dumb but where can i change the color for the sidebar where the menu is on, i found everything except the sidebar....

and the icon for clicking to on top i dont know where to change that color aswell.

for the rest i changed a few things on the theme hopefully you like it at this link
(2016-07-18, 08:02 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]oke this sounds maybe dumb but where can i change the color for the sidebar where the menu is on, i found everything except the sidebar....
and the icon for clicking to on top i dont know where to change that color aswell.
for the rest i changed a few things on the theme hopefully you like it at this link

1)You mean the purple on hover for the menu?

2) .fa-angle-double-up:before { background: #5a3d62;

3) Bit bright for my liking, try use the original Android hex code?
http://colors.findthedata.com/l/448/Android-Green
no i mean the menu at the right side, is dark color now how to change that color into something else, and thanks for the color tip Wink
(2016-07-18, 12:18 PM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]no i mean the menu at the right side, is dark color now how to change that color into something else, and thanks for the color tip Wink

New.css

.menu ul li a {
border-bottom: 1px solid #000;
Hi iAndrew,

Nice Theme.
andrew i have found on portal.php many menu's, but i want to create one on it, for example and the newsheader hello and welcome back and below that the news i like to make, but how to add that without a problem?

the rest of the theme is solved for me.
(2016-07-27, 06:01 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]andrew i have found on portal.php many menu's, but i want to create one on it, for example and the newsheader hello and welcome back and below that the news i like to make, but how to add that without a problem?

the rest of the theme is solved for me.

You want an extra menu on the portal with the welcome block also?
For some reason my latest posts aren't showing up, do you know why?

[Image: rkrYy3N.png]
i have the same issue, i think it's the problem in the theme script somewhere.
(2016-07-30, 07:33 AM)Triage Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason my latest posts aren't showing up, do you know why?

Did you disable your portal? The latest posts won't show if you did.

Otherwise try disable any plugins and see if one is stopping them from showing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21