MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 1.8.7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-10-06, 04:52 PM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]how do you edit the profile and messages in the sidebar. where is it in templates? i found how to edit the other side links in footer.

Header and footer templates contain all the sidebar code.

For the profile
Templates > Project > Member Templates > Member_profile
(2016-10-06, 05:03 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-06, 04:52 PM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]how do you edit the profile and messages in the sidebar. where is it in templates? i found how to edit the other side links in footer.

For the profile

i cant find it, i mean the user panel on the right side on the home screen
This guy got some exceptional skills , i ever seen in my life. The professionalism with his creativity of theme's is jaw dropping. Try his paid one's from his signature link. Its an money you pay worth every dime of work he did. Will never loose faith and best quality support. Speechless work. Period
(2016-10-07, 08:13 AM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]

For the profile

Templates > Project > Header Templates
header_welcomeblock_guest
header_welcomeblock_member
(2016-10-07, 01:53 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-07, 08:13 AM)breakfast Wrote: [ -> ]

For the profile

Templates > Project > Header Templates
header_welcomeblock_guest
header_welcomeblock_member

thanks dude, the reason i wanted to know because that the dropdown menus dont work, i click them and northing happens, what should i add to make it work?

<div align="center">

<span class="dropdown">
<a data-toggle="dropdown" href="#">	
<span style="color:#fff;">{$mybb->user['username']} <i style="font-size: 9px;" class="fa fa-chevron-down fa-fw"></i></span></a> &nbsp; 
<ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu" aria-labelledby="dLabel">	  
<li role="presentation"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"> User Panel </a></li>
<li role="presentation"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=profile"> Edit Profile </a></li>
<li role="presentation"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=options"> Edit Options </a></li>
<li role="presentation"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=editsig"> Edit Signature </a></li>
<li role="presentation"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=editlists"> Friends List </a></li>
<li role="presentation">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}"> Sign Out </a>
</li>	
{$modcplink}
{$admincplink}
 </ul>
	</a>		
</span>

&nbsp;

<span class="dropdown">
<a class="white" data-toggle="dropdown" href="#">	
 <span style="color:#fff;">Messages  <i style="font-size: 9px;" class="fa fa-chevron-down fa-fw"></i></span></a> 
<ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu" aria-labelledby="dLabel">	  
<li role="presentation"><a href="private.php?fid=1"> Inbox  </a></li>	
<li role="presentation"><a href="private.php?action=send"> Compose  </a></li>
<li role="presentation"><a href="private.php?fid=2"> Sent Items </a></li>
<li role="presentation"><a href="private.php?action=tracking"> Tracking </a></li>
</ul>
</a>		
</span>	

Try upload a fresh copy of project and see if they work for you.
(2016-10-07, 03:03 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Try upload a fresh copy of project and see if they work for you.

still nothing dude. i think its just the drop down code.

is there something wrong with my code? like a letter or a space or something?
No it looks fine, try disable any plugins you have and see if something is blocking them.
Hi, How can I change the color of the menu on the left side?
(2016-10-08, 11:56 AM)alcatraz16 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, How can I change the color of the menu on the left side?

go to templates-project-footer then edit this 
</td>
<td valign="top" style="-moz-border-top-right-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 3px;border-top-right-radius: 3px; padding: 20px; background: #your hex code;">
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21