MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 1.8.7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
good day sir thank you again for the prompt reply. I really am thankful to you sir,

ahhm sir can you help me fix this sir? its kinda mess please help me sir

[Image: project2.png]
Can you send me a temp login an i'll fix it? it's the avatar plugin that has broke it.
can you post on a mobile? Or on a notebook?
(2016-07-14, 09:30 PM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]can you post on a mobile? Or on a notebook?

It's not responsive so no, you can use GoMobile.
(2016-06-12, 12:15 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-12, 08:28 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]when will you make it possible, IAndrew the menu?

Add this to your headerinclude template
<script type="text/javascript">
$(function()
{
    $("a#toggle").click(function()
    {
        $("#memberslide").slideToggle();
        return false;
    }); 
}); 
</script>

Add this to global.css

#memberslide {
    display: none;
    color: #FFF;
    padding: 10px;
    margin-left: 20px;
    font-size: 12px;

}

Edit your memberlist link in footer to this
<li><a class="cmn-t-shake" id="toggle" href="#"><i style="color: #666666; font-size: 9px;" class="fa fa-chevron-right fa-fw"></i> &nbsp; Members</a></li>

Finally add this div below your memberlist link an edit the content inside it with your links you want.
<div id="memberslide">
  Links inside this box
</div>

OKe i have it only on memberslist, but now i want to make a few pages but how i can make the script smaller and add more pages otherwise i need to seperate everything with the same script :O

i mean like this, instead of memberslide:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function()
{
    $("a#toggle").click(function()
    {
        $("#IanDrew").slideToggle();
        return false;
    }); 
}); 
</script>
(2016-07-15, 06:44 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]OKe i have it only on memberslist, but now i want to make a few pages but how i can make the script smaller and add more pages otherwise i need to seperate everything with the same script :O

i mean like this, instead of memberslide:

You just need to add the ID on any link you want as a slide down div. id="toggle"
i figured that out, but i found something on the theme i'm not happy about, everytime when you upload a image it is not round it's a block... how to fix this problem?
(2016-07-16, 07:54 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]i figured that out, but i found something on the theme i'm not happy about, everytime when you upload a image it is not round it's a block... how to fix this problem?

[Image: Screenshot_1.png]

[attachment=36552]

It uploads images like the default theme does. Do you mean you want the grey border around the image circular?
How can I change this text?

[Image: 0zffaHh.png]
(2016-07-16, 12:39 PM)Cracklin Wrote: [ -> ]How can I change this text?

[Image: 0zffaHh.png]

Templates > Project > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21