MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 1.8.7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Awesome theme Big Grin
I love your themes , keep work , you are the best ! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(2016-06-12, 12:15 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-12, 08:28 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]when will you make it possible, IAndrew the menu?

Add this to your headerinclude template
<script type="text/javascript">
$(function()
{
    $("a#toggle").click(function()
    {
        $("#memberslide").slideToggle();
        return false;
    }); 
}); 
</script>

Add this to global.css

#memberslide {
    display: none;
    color: #FFF;
    padding: 10px;
    margin-left: 20px;
    font-size: 12px;

}

Edit your memberlist link in footer to this
<li><a class="cmn-t-shake" id="toggle" href="#"><i style="color: #666666; font-size: 9px;" class="fa fa-chevron-right fa-fw"></i> &nbsp; Members</a></li>

Finally add this div below your memberlist link an edit the content inside it with your links you want.
<div id="memberslide">
  Links inside this box
</div>
i want to make the menu on the right getting colapsed but it doesnt work, how to solve this issue?
You want the menu links that open up on the right?

Just float the content. float: right;
This theme has no logout function or am i blind? Big Grin
(2016-06-17, 11:27 PM)Kalle801 Wrote: [ -> ]This theme has no logout function or am i blind? Big Grin

It is on the user drop down on the sidebar.
(2016-06-14, 06:42 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]You want the menu links that open up on the right?

you dont know what i mean Toungue

i mean as you can see on the mybb forums below you see fluid width right? I want just something like that just one click and the menu is gone and the forums is getting bigger, sidebar away or something like that.
(2016-06-18, 09:13 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-14, 06:42 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]You want the menu links that open up on the right?

you dont know what i mean Toungue

i mean as you can see on the mybb forums below you see fluid width right? I want just something like that just one click and the menu is gone and the forums is getting bigger, sidebar away or something like that.

You mean a jQuery width changer that will remove the sidebar making the forum bigger?

You would need to edit the footer and header template.
What about "Latest topics" list if i have disabled portal?

btw beautiful theme Smile

+ action=lastpost doesn't work, also #pid
(2016-06-19, 10:32 AM)venres Wrote: [ -> ]What about "Latest topics" list if i have disabled portal?

btw beautiful theme Smile

+ action=lastpost doesn't work, also #pid

You need the portal enabled for the latest posts to show, you can just remove the link for it in the portal.
Ok I leave portal enabled. But like I said the #pid, ?acton=lastpost and quickreply doesn't work (I mean you need to refresh page to see sent message and the text is still in textarea).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21