MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(2017-11-22, 04:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ does the group image appear at the posts ? guests do not have access to member profiles on your forum ..
can't check awards plugin at present. basically plugin file needs hook for the member profile

Yes, group image appears on posts...

What I would like to do is remove small avatar on right side of profheader and add group image there
(2017-11-16, 09:44 AM)andy.zhang Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, 

Currently, me and probably some of you as well have encountered a problem regarding Inline post moderation. If I want to choose posts to delete, the number of the counter doesn't go up and also if I try to choose an action to do, for example, delete permanently it just shows me this:
Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.

Does anyone have a solution yet?

I have the same issue after upgrade to 1.8.13.

I choose threads and i cannot delete them.

[Image: forum_inline.png]
(2017-11-22, 04:11 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-22, 04:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ does the group image appear at the posts ? guests do not have access to member profiles on your forum ..
can't check awards plugin at present. basically plugin file needs hook for the member profile

Yes, group image appears on posts...

What I would like to do is remove small avatar on right side of profheader and add group image there

Anyone have any idea why group images won't show on my profile pages?  I suspect more java conflicts but IDK??
This theme would be 10/10 if it didn't use tables.
(2017-11-12, 09:58 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]I had a chance to analyze RocketFoot's issue: flatty.js includes $.cookie, which has been removed in 1.8.13 and replaced with another and more up to date cookie library. I have fixed the issue by converting $.cookie to use MyBB's standardized definition (Cookie.get/set/unset).

Thanks for letting me know!

(2017-11-18, 08:00 AM)Avex Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Roshi, do you still plan on releasing the responsive version now that 1.8.13 is out?

Yes. I don't know when I'm going to release it, though.
Hi,
if i want move or other Inline Thread Moderation everytime i get this message

"Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again"

I try the default Theme and there is all OK.
for inline moderation problems of this theme with MyBB 1.8.13 / MyBB 1.8.14 :

follow regular templates update guidance
forum admin control panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Find Updated Templates
>> for each updated template see Diff Report

[please do not use revert option - by using that, theme would become like MyBB's stock theme.
I'd suggest to modify javascript related codes (including version numbers)]
and
follow provided suggestion about flatty.js file here
Anyone know how to edit the infobox / replace it with a steam group box?
thats my best theme mm just need convert to responsive...
Where can I find the script that controls the sidebar toggle effect?  I found the template bit in nav template but there has to be a script that powers it??

<span class="toggle-container">
		<a class="rightbutton" title="Hide Sidebar"><i class="fa fa-compress"></i></a>
		<a class="leftbutton" title="Show Sidebar"><i class="fa fa-expand"></i></a>
	</span>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24