MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
How do i remove all this?
https://gyazo.com/fa953d86d53e54b1f3a3cf8623f5d22c

I cant find it anywhere?
Awesome design
Thanks..
So I'm working on converting the theme to a dark theme so its easier on the eyes, I'v got everything to where I want it except
post_author
and the attachments...

I have no idea where these background colors are set as in the inspect element it just says that the background colors are set inline. They've gotta be set somewhere, has anyone found out where?
Hi, there is a problem with the theme. When I post a comment, it just plays the loading gif. The post was successful but it never refreshes the page after a user made the post. Can someone tell me what the issue might be? I am running it on localhost is that the issue here?
<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
<div class="float_left">
<a href="" id="ddnmenu"><span>Welcome back, {$mybb->user['username']}</span> <i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i></a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php" class="panel-pm">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">
<span class="pmbg">{$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</span>
</a>
</div>

<ul class="menu top_links float_right">
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php">{$lang->toplinks_portal}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">Forums</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>

</div>
</div>
<div class="lower">
<div class="wrapper">
<ul class="menu panel_links">
{$usercplink}
{$modcplink}
{$admincplink}
</ul>
<ul class="menu user_links">
<li><a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup&modal=1', null, true); return false;">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a></li>
{$searchlink}
</ul>
</div>
<br class="clear" />
</div>
<div id="ddnmenu_popup" class="popup_menu pedit--adj" style="display: none;">
<div class="popup_item_container"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="popup_item"><span>User Panel</span><i class="fa fa-user menuadj"></i></a></div>
<div class="popup_item_container"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=profile" class="popup_item"><span>Edit Profile</span><i class="fa fa-pencil menuadj"></i></a></div>
<div class="popup_item_container"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=options" class="popup_item"><span>Edit Options</span><i class="fa fa-cogs menuadj"></i></a></div>
<div class="popup_item_container"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=avatar" class="popup_item"><span>Edit Avatar</span><i class="fa fa-picture-o menuadj"></i></a></div>
<div class="popup_item_container"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=editsig" class="popup_item"><span>Edit Signature</span><i class="fa fa-paint-brush menuadj"></i></a></div>
<div class="popup_item_container"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="popup_item"><span>{$lang->welcome_logout}!</span><i class="fa fa-power-off menuadj"></i></a></div>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
// <!--
if(use_xmlhttprequest == "1"){
$("#ddnmenu").popupMenu();
}
// -->
</script>

Any idea how i can change the menu top links into a dropdown menu

Thanks
Any plans on making the theme responsive and selling it as a premium theme?
Why my Latest activity not show index page?
[attachment=42165]

(2019-06-06, 12:12 PM)MrFreeze Wrote: [ -> ]How do i remove all this?
https://gyazo.com/fa953d86d53e54b1f3a3cf8623f5d22c

I cant find it anywhere?

Look at > Index Page Templates > Index you will find there.

- Custom Sidebox
line 16 to 30
If you found it you will found other blow Custom Sidebox!
How can i know the member ID so i can get referrals and for the new points system?
Love the theme.

Oddly, I have a problem that should be simple but I've racked my brain all day and can't figure it out.

I created a new header image from the old header image the same exact size, name and format and replaced it and it simply WILL NOT DISPLAY.

I also actually deleted the logo because I didn't want to use it, and yet it still displays as well.

I've emptied my browser cache, even alt-F5'd it, checked the links many times, tried using external links to another image, nothing works.

Site is www.exposingwot.com/forum/

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind. Found out that it was the cache of Cloudflare. I fully flushed it and everything showed up.
Hello,

I am trying to add a drop-down menu to the nav bar. For example top right nav bar would have community as the main, and below would be like forums and stuff.

I cant seem to figure out how to do it though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24