MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.2.12 Released - Security and Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Goggalor Wrote:OK I JUST upgraded last week and this version came out.

If I go and upgrade again, from 1.2.11 to 1.2.12 will I get the stupid not being able to logout problem (that Lex was so kind to come and fix for me) again?

Or is this going to resolve that logout problem once and for all as well?

The update should have fixed any remaining issues with logging out - though they would only be a problem if you didn't use "logoutkey" correctly
Tikitiki Wrote:
Goggalor Wrote:OK I JUST upgraded last week and this version came out.

If I go and upgrade again, from 1.2.11 to 1.2.12 will I get the stupid not being able to logout problem (that Lex was so kind to come and fix for me) again?

Or is this going to resolve that logout problem once and for all as well?

The update should have fixed any remaining issues with logging out - though they would only be a problem if you didn't use "logoutkey" correctly

Yep it fixed that and as well fixed another bug i had forgotten about which had to do with the forum permissions.

Good work guys.
so how do I know the upgrade went well and everything is installed as it should be?
Check the Admin CP to make sure your version number has been set to 1.2.12 and it should be fine. Smile

Also, if you don't come across any problems, it obviously went pretty good.
Thanks for the release. I just upgraded my forum without problems. Smile
Problem...

Well I was one of the first few people to get the changed files download. It appears that at least 2 files were updated AFTER I already did all my sites...stats.php and threads.js

Is there any other files that I need to overwrite in a new set of updates. I have over 40 installs so it's important I don't do this a 3rd time.

Thanks.
Stats.php needs to be replaced? I missed that one.
I get an error...

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /mounted-storage/home33c/sub001/sc19426-LGLN/finalfantasyforum.com/stats.php on line 84

When I replace the stats.php with the latest download version it's gone. However there is no mention of this so far in the thread.
labrocca Wrote:I get an error...

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /mounted-storage/home33c/sub001/sc19426-LGLN/finalfantasyforum.com/stats.php on line 84

When I replace the stats.php with the latest download version it's gone. However there is no mention of this so far in the thread.

Maybe not, however a quick search will turn turn up several results.
It's only those two files, yes,

Chris
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13