MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.2.12 Released - Security and Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Geez Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:
PHP_Paul Wrote:Quick Edit is not working for me now.

Clear your cache

how do you do this?

thanks!

Assuming your using Firefox: Tools -> Clear Private Data -> Uncheck everything except "Cache" - > "Clear Private Data Now"
yes i am! thank you sir

does every member need to do this? i am not even sure if the other members have a problem with it yet
Geez Wrote:yes i am! thank you sir

does every member need to do this? i am not even sure if the other members have a problem with it yet

Most probably won't need to
Hi,

After upgrading when I try to enter the administrarion I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /USER/*****/mybb/inc/languages/hungarian.php:1) in /USER/dtommy79/mybb/admin/global.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /USER/****/mybb/inc/languages/hungarian.php:1) in /USER/dtommy79/mybb/admin/global.php on line 95
hi i have one problem...
i download and replace this file with whis on my ftp... then i saw one problem with "sitemap generator"

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/mylogin/public_html/admin/settings.php on line 484

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/mylogin/public_html/admin/settings.php on line 484
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY disporder' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_settings WHERE gid IN () ORDER BY disporder

and what i need to do?
and.. if i replace this file with my on ftp.. i need to run "upgrade.php" ?

and everytime when i wanna "create" xml of my showtread i see "Error 500" ;/
only for this one is something like that :|
Please do not use this as a support thread, create a thread in the General Support forum.
http://community.mybboard.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
sorry.. but.. i have big problem:|

i replace thios files with my... and i cant run upgrade ;/ and i see only text:
Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

and.. how can i to do thios? ;/ help Sad
Regardless of your issue, this is not a support thread.

There are already numerous threads on these forums about problems of a very similar nature to yours. Have you tried searching?
If that doesn't work, then you will be required to create a thread where I've already directed you towards.

This is not a support thread and support is not likely to be given in here.
A pretty painless update! Thanks for being on the ball. Wink
Were you afraid to upgrade immediately? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13