MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.2.12 Released - Security and Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
koziolek Wrote:I checked MyBB 1.2.12 sources and I am not sure that you have fixed bugs 26300 (http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=26300) and 26840 (http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=26840).
Bug 26300: Pattern in class_parser.php is still:
preg_match_all("#\[(url=([^\]]*])|url\].*\[\/url\])#i", $message, $bad_matches, PREG_PATTERN_ORDER);
not:
preg_match_all("#\[(url=([^\]]*])|url\].*\[\/url\])#si", $message, $bad_matches, PREG_PATTERN_ORDER);

Bug 26840: class_moderation.php did not change at all and moderation.php or functions.php do not have appropriate change in get_thread() function...

Although I maybe wrong because I did not test 1.2.12 (I have applied only security patch).

That one may have only been fixed in MyBB 1.4. We didn't have the time to check all of the fixes this time
Tikitiki Wrote:That one may have only been fixed in MyBB 1.4. We didn't have the time to check all of the fixes this time
OK, that is not a problem... rather telling us that it was fixed (Bugs fixed since MyBB 1.2.10) while it was not makes a confusion.
Updated. Thanks. Smile
koziolek Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:That one may have only been fixed in MyBB 1.4. We didn't have the time to check all of the fixes this time
OK, that is not a problem... rather telling us that it was fixed (Bugs fixed since MyBB 1.2.10) while it was not makes a confusion.

Sorry, one of the other staff members made the list and didn't know that it wasn't fixed in the branch.
Updated, thanks peeps Smile
Yet another succesful up-grade Smile And the zip unpacked this time Big Grin

Thanks MyBB
Thanks dude.... Localhost and LM upgraded =D. Heh Heh... Now to THEME, dum dum dum!
Frankly I want a secure bb system. Please work on this...
PHP_Paul Wrote:Frankly I want a secure bb system. Please work on this...

The day every human is perfect is the day your statement will become true.

Which will be never.
Quick Edit is not working for me now.

btw. I love you Tiki.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13