MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.2.12 Released - Security and Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
PHP_Paul Wrote:Quick Edit is not working for me now.

Clear your cache

PHP_Paul Wrote:btw. I love you Tiki.

I do.

what?
After upgrading my forum to 1.2.12 no one can register or login to forum.
buraq Wrote:After upgrading my forum to 1.2.12 no one can register or login to forum.

When you uploaded all of the files, did you run the upgrade script and run that through?

Do users receive an error when trying to login or register?

Regards,
Chris
Thanks guys
Superb. Ta muchly - v chuffed and feeling secure(er) Big Grin
rcw Wrote:One more thing..I don't recall getting an email about this security update and I am on the mailing list? Anyone else
To add to what Tikitiki said, there are so many subscriptions to the MyBB Mailing List that if we sent all of the emails at once, mail from our email server may be considered as spam. So we limit the amount sent at once to avoid this. Smile

Or so I recall reading from Chris once..
can i get changes only , i mean find code and add after , find code and replace and so on.
upgraded from 1.2.11 easy and smooth

Thank you myBB Staff for this Fix

This software is awesome guys
It was a very disappointing upgrade. It didn't fix the bug where only part of a forum posting displays. Beyond that, I recently did an upgrade for a friend's vBulletin site. This was the first time that I have found a vBulletin upgrade to be less of a pain in the lime than a MyBB upgrade.
GrimFinger Wrote:It was a very disappointing upgrade. It didn't fix the bug where only part of a forum posting displays.

Use ./inc/class_parser.php of MyBB 1.2.9 and its fixed. [url]-tag is the one that screw things up =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13