MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.2.12 Released - Security and Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
judel Wrote:He's saying if they had been more important. I guess getting an error everytime you try to do a quick edit wasn't important enough. Toungue And I also guess making a simple update post is just too much to ask or expect.

For only, maybe, 100 people, no. If this was a bug for all hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of people who've downloaded MyBB, then yes.
Oh sheesh, it's fixed.
Why make such a big fuss about it?

Mistakes happen, and when you announce every little minor change, people may start to disregard announcements.
The bugs aren't going to cause your forum to get hacked, crash your server and the likes.
Just simply upload the new files and you're done.
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:Oh sheesh, it's fixed.
Fixed? For some, yes, but others are still dealing with it. Anyway I'm not making a big fuss, merely making the comment that it shouldn't be that hard to make a simple post...and I doubt that it would make people ignore announcements. That's just silly!
judel Wrote:
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:Oh sheesh, it's fixed.
Fixed? For some, yes, but others are still dealing with it. Anyway I'm not making a big fuss, merely making the comment that it shouldn't be that hard to make a simple post...and I doubt that it would make people ignore announcements. That's just silly!
Trust me, I've been in communities where they announce every little thing.
Yes, the majority of people do start thinking the announcements are silly, and ignore them after a while.

Anyways, it's MyBB's problem. If they'd prefer to answer the same question over and over again, it's their issue, and not ours (assuming that this happens).
I'm facing the same problem for the error
Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
I've read the following:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=27769
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=27700
and I did the upgrade process as mentioned and board was working very good, but suddenly I've got this error
Please help
That's an error you get with a buggy skin. It makes it so you cannot make posts, topics, or even switch the them Switch the default skin, and it should fix the problem.
bk2070 Wrote:That's an error you get with a buggy skin. It makes it so you cannot make posts, topics, or even switch the them Switch the default skin, and it should fix the problem.
Actually it happened with all skins ... plus I did the upgrade smoothly then every thing working fine, and nothing added or removed from the board and no mods at all except switch theme which was before upgrading, so what could be wrong and why it worked fine since upgrading and till this morning then it happened all of the sudden?
Thanks and much appreciate your fast response because i do not want my members to get bored of this error.
Please use this thread only to discuss the release. If you are having problems please use the General Support forum.

Thanks.
Iam looking for the changed files and scripts for modify 1.2.9 to 1.2.12

Is there any patch available?

Please reply. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13