MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Discuss] MyBB 1.2.12 Released - Security and Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Since upgrading and I keep receiving this error:
"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."
I've switched to a new server then did the upgrade, I do not know if it is due to the upgrade or due to another thing,
Note: I've upgraded from 1.2.11 to 1.2.12 through replacing the files directly using FTP access.
Thanks
Again, this is not a support thread. Please create a support thread as your questions are likely to be ignored.
destroyer Wrote:Were you afraid to upgrade immediately? Toungue

bah, I always wait a few days to make sure no problems come up! LOL...it also gives me time to make all the manual code changes in the new files. Toungue
Why is there an install directory in the changed files?
Avianca Wrote:Why is there an install directory in the changed files?
Tikitiki Wrote:Please note, that you need to run the upgrade script for this version. This is so the templates may be updated.
I upgraded and now my forum is totaly broken... Can't even access the AdminCP.
Cool_Guy Wrote:I upgraded and now my forum is totaly broken... Can't even access the AdminCP.
Try making a thread in the support forum.
Inferno Wrote:
Cool_Guy Wrote:I upgraded and now my forum is totaly broken... Can't even access the AdminCP.
Try making a thread in the support forum.

Already done a 80% resolved.
i upgraded too!
OK I JUST upgraded last week and this version came out.

If I go and upgrade again, from 1.2.11 to 1.2.12 will I get the stupid not being able to logout problem (that Lex was so kind to come and fix for me) again?

Or is this going to resolve that logout problem once and for all as well?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13