MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorisation Code Mismatch" and how to fix it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
http://adopt-a-player.elevated-arts.com/

Please contact me on AIM: DannyRodgers0706
Sorry i dont use AIM Sad
I keep getting the "Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." thing. It only happens when I try to upload avatars or post polls. Nobody can do either of those things. I'm using MyBB 1.2.13 with the Theme Dark Orange from mybb-themes.com/
did you tried to use the find updated tool?
I see my forum cannot be fixed..
@Pimper12 maybe all your themes didn't updated, did you tried to use the find updated tool?
Hello,

Install MYbb today, and i've got a problem with custom styles.
I can not post a comment, and i have also the logout problems.

Search through this forum, and find some changes.

I change all the files correctly, but the problem is still there.
Delete my cookies to.

My version is MyBB 1.2.13
and the theme is Meadow
Link to my board www.fotostarter.nl/v2

Is there someone who can help me?

Sorry for my bad english, because i am from Holland Dodgy
(2008-07-02, 04:25 PM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]@Pimper12 maybe all your themes didn't updated, did you tried to use the find updated tool?

Obviously otherwise i wouldnt be posting here Toungue
I didn't get what you mean? Toungue
Hi, I have a forum Mybb, and i have the same problem, when i try to put a new theme i can do this, but when i want to make posts or something like this (with a new theme) this error appears Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Mybb it's the 1.2.13, and i don't understand how i have to upgrade the theme...

The theme that i try to use it's FUSION...

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

That's a printscreen of my A CP in find upgrads... But now i have to copy all this cods to the original theme "FUSION" it's that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13