MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorisation Code Mismatch" and how to fix it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
they say it somewhere change the theme updates but my question is where to get the themes updates still waiting...
Ordellani Wrote:Have you updated all the template files to work with the theme?

It is all updated.
I also have a problem with this one too. I tried to reply on default myBB theme but when i change the theme i cannot reply, neither open new threads and error shows up - Authorisation Code Mismatch - blabla...

And yes, I am using the latest myBB version.
Fixed by my self again.
I installed the custom theme Black & Blue and I have the same problem with "Authorisation Code Mismatch". What to do.....?

I am a new user and just downloaded 1.2.12. The wiki says that I should run the upgrade script. However, I deleted the install directory. Should I reinstall it? Alternatively, there is mention of the Admin CP --> Templates --> Find Updated and manually make the changes.

Confession: I can't figure out what this manual update is all about and how I should interpret the two-color reports on the PHP code.

By the way, when I use the default mybb theme, I can post replies without the error.

Thank you!!!
Well the upgrade is where you havw to manually upgrade the files that where changed in the update. when you click on find updated there should be a bunch of files, just click them and edit them in your own template (default) that you re using. then all being well it should work, it didn't working for me tho after that. so i just reinstalled 1.2.12 already adding the updated files, but good luck

sorry this was a short description, good luck.
im using Alexander theme ... i reinstall mybb and i reinstall the theme and it don;t work are there a update theme so just install and work ?
Yeah, Im getting this error, I tryed the update script in Admin CP but had no luck...
Forum URL:
http://filekings.org/forums/index.php

The Theme is a theme based of the MyBB Default, editied to my liking
Having the same problem here. Really dont know how to fix it.
Forum: www.rootforum1.com

Running on the ThinIce theme. What exactly do I have to change manually ? I already upgraded, twice. But it didnt help. Would be great if you could clarify it up for me.

What is weird as well is that I dont have this problem as admin, but my moderators seems to have it though.
I don't see where, in this thread of discussion, the location of the 'upgrade script' is to be found. I'm not certain, but if you have a current running forum, then add an old theme to it, there should be a small stand-alone upgrade script to run instead of having to download and install the whole forum package over again, right? So, OK, what am I missing here?

Thanks very much for your patience,
Ed
www.PerfectCreationsOnline.com/BellzBeez/

Tikitiki Wrote:You can run the upgrade script and it should update the template automatically
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13