MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorisation Code Mismatch" and how to fix it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Oh, yeh, sorry. It's supposed to go in Post Reply too. I'll edit my post accordingly.

EDIT: Code post edited. Apologies to those who read before the edit.
HatchlingByHeart Wrote:Oh, yeh, sorry. It's supposed to go in Post Reply too. I'll edit my post accordingly.

You mean New Reply Templates > newreply? It already exists there for me...
c0lin Wrote:
HatchlingByHeart Wrote:Oh, yeh, sorry. It's supposed to go in Post Reply too. I'll edit my post accordingly.

You mean New Reply Templates > newreply? It already exists there for me...

Hmm. Well, you basically need to have it insert your "Post Key" (a new feature to recent versions of MyBB) everytime a post submission is made, including edits. Double check all your templates and make sure they are exactly as I posted. If problems persist, it could be your cookies, try logging out and back in.

At any rate, I had these problems too, and this is how I fixed them.

EDIT: And now, for some odd reason, it's stopped working for me. Posting New Threads works, but posting replies or editing doesn't. I'll be looking into this problem quite deeply.
FIXED!!

Okay, the Admins were half right. You can fix this with the upgrade script, but you first need to trick MyBB into thinking it's an older version if you're using the most recent version.

Access your MySQL database with phpMyAdmin or whatever your host provides for database editing.

Go to "mybb_datacache" (or whatever your prefix is), and go to "version".

Change:

a:2:{s:7:"version";s:6:"1.2.13";s:12:"version_code";i:1213;}

to:

a:2:{s:7:"version";s:6:"1.2.11";s:12:"version_code";i:1211;}

This will internally make MyBB think it's MyBB 1.2.11, but it will STILL show version as 1.2.13 on the Admin CP home. Don't worry about that.

Next, make sure you have the correct default theme (the one you want fixed) set, now simply run the upgrade script and choose "1.2.10 or 1.2.11" as the version.

Done.

I recommend for those setting up new MyBB installations, install 1.2.11 initially, install the theme(s) you want, and then run the upgrade script.
I appear to have that line of code between all <form></form> tags in my templates. I logged out, deleted my cookies, logged back in, no change.
Issue was resolved.
Im having this problem.
http://techjug.com
Thanks!
Thank-you very much for all of the help which is contained in this thread Big Grin

I had a problem with the Authorisation code mismatch error, but the upgrade script fixed that Smile

One note to anyone trying to fix their themes, make sure you disable all of your plugins first before you run the upgrade script Wink

Once again, I have to commend the mods for their help in this thread, its excellent, and is a very easy process to follow Big Grin

Thanks,

Matt Smile
(2008-06-08, 05:48 AM)HatchlingByHeart Wrote: [ -> ]FIXED!!

Okay, the Admins were half right. You can fix this with the upgrade script, but you first need to trick MyBB into thinking it's an older version if you're using the most recent version.

Access your MySQL database with phpMyAdmin or whatever your host provides for database editing.

Go to "mybb_datacache" (or whatever your prefix is), and go to "version".

Change:

a:2:{s:7:"version";s:6:"1.2.13";s:12:"version_code";i:1213;}

to:

a:2:{s:7:"version";s:6:"1.2.11";s:12:"version_code";i:1211;}

This will internally make MyBB think it's MyBB 1.2.11, but it will STILL show version as 1.2.13 on the Admin CP home. Don't worry about that.

Next, make sure you have the correct default theme (the one you want fixed) set, now simply run the upgrade script and choose "1.2.10 or 1.2.11" as the version.

Done.

I recommend for those setting up new MyBB installations, install 1.2.11 initially, install the theme(s) you want, and then run the upgrade script.

You do not have to do any of that what so ever. You just need to do this "now simply run the upgrade script and choose "1.2.10 or 1.2.11" as the version."

The upgrade script will update the templates regardless of the template set they are in and the version change won't do anything at all.
I have the problem in all themes @ http://unknownscape.com/forums

Yes ive tried on all my themes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13