MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorisation Code Mismatch" and how to fix it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
this thing happened to me as well.

I started a new forum, so I downloaded/installed the newest version 1.2.12

I installed the Darko theme.

Tested it via User CP. It switched over fine.
I loaded up a couple more themes....couldn't switch over to them (got the Authorisation Code Mismatch).
I got this error on every theme i tried. Even the default My BB theme.

I tried to "find updates" via the Template section of the Admin CP.
I updated Darko manually. Tried again. No luck.

i then put the "install" folder back up via FTP and ran the upgrade.php file.

0 files were changed, but I"m back in business.

Whoo hooo.
its not working here http://www.phcompany.info/mybb and I runned the upgrade script already.
I'm still getting the Authroisation code mismatch. I went through and did the update script thing? Any other suggestions of what I can do to fix this? I really liked me template I hate to have to loose it now. website phpcowhelp dot com if anyone has some ideas for me I would greatly appreciate them!
Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

When i try to upload a avatar it doesn't work im using a Theme that is using the current Mybb Version. I Dont know what to do the upgrader cant help because im using 1.2.12 >.<.

- Aaron
Hello,

how are you ? Hopefully fine,

Well, i need help. I run a Board based on MyBB. And I want to install any other theme then Default one.

I tried two , The theme named Blue business and one more. But in both themes I get one similar problem Sad
The Authorization code mismatch problem Sad

Well, I can review the written post but can't post or Save as draft. And i haven't modified my theme in any way, JUST changed the size of width to 930px that's IT!
AND I am able to post and do all the functionality with my Default Theme!
Could you help me please ???

Thanks!

FAISAL!
Sure just go to the Wiki at the top of this board and it will tell you how to run the upgrader script and you will be able to do away with that error. Hope that helps!

-> [Wiki]
->[Upgrading]
->[Follow the directions!]

- Aaron
Can someone help me out.. I don't understand the upgrader..
Davis Wrote:Can someone help me out.. I don't understand the upgrader..

Which step are you stuck on? Have you taken a look at [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
why i need the upgrade script if i get this error installing any theme in a fresh installation of latest myBB???????

please help me!!!! who i need to fix it?

i try in 4 servers and doesnt work any theme in any server!!!!!!!!

i only can post whit default Theme!!! LOL
hey anybody can chelp me? please

i want fix this error
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13