MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorisation Code Mismatch" and how to fix it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Im having issues with mine to.
Currently using the Ultrashock skin.

I went to Admin CP - Templates - Find Updated but i just get a massive list with options like Edit Revert and Off.
I'm very very new to mybb.

I recently started making a forum but I'm receiving the same error. I'm using DirectNet Theme. And yes, I've not upgraded to any version but started afresh with the latest version. Can someone help me resolve the problem?

Here's a link to my site http://discussislam.tk/
You can also email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you.
It says in the beginning to upgrade, I'm using the latest version of MYBB, what should I do?
Yea im using the latest version to so i dont know why its happening.
Anybody home?
Did you replace the needed things in the DirectNet Theme template-set ?
Hello,

I am using:-

Your Version: 1.2.13 (1213)
Latest Version: 1.2.13 (1213)

I am also running the SPORTS PRO template

Still getting the A C M!
I'm starting to wonder if anyone even reads the firstpost of this thread =P
(Previously posted Solution no longer works. See my later post on the next page for a genuine fix.)
HatchlingByHeart Wrote:To anyone having this problem (the authorisation code one, NOT the logout one), FORGET the upgrade script, it does not work if you are already using the latest version of MyBB, and do the following:

In your theme's templates, go to New Thread Templates > newthread.

Find:

<form action="newthread.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="input">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center" width="100%">

and replace it with:

<form action="newthread.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="input">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center" width="100%">

And in your theme's templates, go to Edit Posts Templates > editpost.

Find:

<form action="editpost.php" method="post" name="editpost"><table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

And replace it with:

<form action="editpost.php" method="post" name="editpost">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" /><table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

Hope this helps, and I can't help but think I'm being more helpful then the Admin or Dev Team.

There are no other places that this line of code should be inserted? One of my admins upgraded to the newest version without having me back up the forum... so now we get this error whenever we try to delete a post.

I already applied all the 11 to 12 fixes for the first time I got this error. The only fix I hadn't applied was the one you posted above. I looked into the templates you suggested to change and they both already have the line right where you suggested to put it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13