MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorisation Code Mismatch" and how to fix it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Tiki, im getting this after upgrading and installing a new theme... when you say run the upgrade script do you mean upload the /install directory again and run /install/upgrade.php?

Will it wipe any data or plugins out when i ran that? You see I upgraded the board and was all still working. Installed a few mods and a skin and then it stopped.

Many thanks
As an update, I have fixed this by just removing the trouble-sum template Smile
Okay, so I'm using the theme "Slate Red" and have upgraded my forum (and ran the upgrade script) but I am still getting this message, what files in the theme should I edit so the error message will disappear??

Thanks in advance Smile
@Sir P, the upgrade script as in install/upgrade.php and just select "1.2.10 or 1.2.11" from the list to upgrade from.

@Funkster, you need to be more specific on where you get the messages etc. I would suggest contacting the theme creator to update them
What I found out is I made the mistake of using that crappy FTP at GoDaddy and I had this issue when doing the quick reply and other problems until I noticed files were not being uploaded properly, some files were partial files, so I re uploaded them with Filezilla and it fixed all my issues.
I was having the same exact problem with the same exact theme and tried every thing mentioned here and on some other places, and nothing solved the problem except running the upgrade script again from 1.2.10 to 1.2.11
Thanks
Tikitiki Wrote:@Funkster, you need to be more specific on where you get the messages etc. I would suggest contacting the theme creator to update them

I get this message, when I'm trying to Save Changes after I've used the inline ajax "Quick Edit" option..

But it's very weird, I don't get the message all of the time, it looks like it's random..
Try clearing your cache
Tnx, I think that was it Wink
Getting this error also.

www.eaglegraphix.com/forum

Thanks for any help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13