MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki-Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The plugins adds a new menu entry on the left side. Perhaps it is overwritten by an other plugin.
(2010-01-31, 10:16 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]The plugins adds a new menu entry on the left side. Perhaps it is overwritten by an other plugin.

so what's the fix or how do I browse to it manually?

even on a test forum with 0 plugins installed besides the wiki I still see nothing to edit the settings and such.
That's strange. Please wait for the new version for MyBB 1.6...
New Version with several bugfixes: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mybb-wiki
(2010-02-04, 03:18 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]New Version with several bugfixes: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mybb-wiki

is this for 1.4.X or 1.6?
Could someone put some pictures on the forum, so I can see how it looks?

thanx
(2010-02-04, 09:43 PM)JvD Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone put some pictures on the forum, so I can see how it looks?

thanx

And me as you, have no idea how it looks like! So can post any picturesHuh
very nice..now the configuration link shows up.

Stefan- how can I add more than 1 person and/or group to be able to add to the wiki?

hmn..for some reason forum/wiki.php doesn't want to work with these settings:
[attachment=17245][attachment=17246]

don't you think that when you add a category it should show up on the start page? same for articles that are in the start page.

also..wouldn't it make sense to have a breadcrumb like this when you're looking at an article from within a category?

forum/wiki/category/article
(2010-02-05, 07:28 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]very nice..now the configuration link shows up.
I did not change anything.
(2010-02-05, 07:28 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]Stefan- how can I add more than 1 person and/or group to be able to add to the wiki?
Everybody who has the right to create threads can edit articles.

(2010-02-05, 07:28 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]don't you think that when you add a category it should show up on the start page? same for articles that are in the start page.
***/wiki.php?XYZ.html
XYZ is the url of the article. You have to enter this as the start article, not wiki.php.
(2010-02-05, 07:28 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]also..wouldn't it make sense to have a breadcrumb like this when you're looking at an article from within a category?

forum/wiki/category/article
But it is possible to add more than one category to an article... Wink
you didn't really answer my first question.

why is the page not working if my settings are set like this?
[attachment=17255]

the url should be andrewshemo.com/forum/wiki.php?wiki.html
no?

when I browse to that, I see this:
[attachment=17256]

also..why when I browse to /wiki.php nothing shows up? shouldn't the articles/categories show up? I get this error-
Forums / Board Message

Forums
The article does not exist.

how come when I add an article under the default start.html page it's not showing up unless I manually browse to it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18