MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki-Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
That's strange. Which language pack do you use?
(2009-10-10, 01:58 PM)lazy Wrote: [ -> ]On line 30 of cache_db.php, $content is not escaped, this can be an entry point for SQL injection.

$this->core->db->update_query('wiki_cache', array('content' => $content, 'active' => 1), 'tid='.intval($article['tid']));

While you are here, is this fixed?
Do you mean the languages in inc/wiki ?

I'm not sure If I had to do any changes but my board is in english and on class.php this is what I have:

if(file_exists($this->root.'language_'.$mybb->settings['bblanguage'].'.php'))
		{
			require_once $this->root.'language_'.$mybb->settings['bblanguage'].'.php';
		}
		else
		{
			require_once $this->root.'language_english.php';
		}
		$this->lang = new wiki_language;

So I guess it's language_english.php that I'm using unless I'm missing something.
(2009-11-08, 08:26 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]While you are here, is this fixed?
Yes... Toungue

Please update your inc/wiki/cache_db.php!

(2009-11-08, 08:26 PM)zehel Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the languages in inc/wiki ?

I'm not sure If I had to do any changes but my board is in english and on class.php this is what I have:

if(file_exists($this->root.'language_'.$mybb->settings['bblanguage'].'.php'))
		{
			require_once $this->root.'language_'.$mybb->settings['bblanguage'].'.php';
		}
		else
		{
			require_once $this->root.'language_english.php';
		}
		$this->lang = new wiki_language;

So I guess it's language_english.php that I'm using unless I'm missing something.
Please check all your files. I have no idea. Sad
I uploaded once again your plugin. I created a new clean mybb forum on my localhost with all default settings and I didn't change a single thing.
I installed the plugin once again but still same problem with class 'wiki_language' on line 62 of class.php

Now I'm sure the problem isn't from my board or from me. Have you ever tried installing it on english default board? Would you please try it if you have some time.

Thanks.
I made it work finally. I added all the content of language_english.php to class.php and everything is working perfectly!
Thanks anyway! =)
One last problem. It appears that the upload function is not working. I tried to upload some images but when I click on upload the page refreshes and everything is gone.
Ok, I will check this. (But it will need some time) Sad
I released a new beta. You can find it in the first post.
It contains some bug fixes and removed some compatibility issues.
You can override all files (except inc/wiki/config.php) of your current version.
Is there a way to have the guests see the wiki as "Read-Only"
I don't think guest can edit something? Please post a link to your board.
MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.
Error Type:
MyBB Error (40)
Error Message:
Wiki not activated.

When installing plugins, success. But after fill forum-ID and use-ID and press Install button, then it takes long time to install and browser timeout (blank). At Plugins page, said: Activate-Un-install
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18