MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki-Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I would, but MyBB uses relative links which will cause a lot of trouble. Sad
i loved this project
as token of my appreciation
here is my spanish translation of it.
Stefan, is there a way to remove/disable discussion system?
it makes so much useless threads and annoy my users!
(2010-03-08, 12:14 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Stefan, is there a way to remove/disable discussion system?
Thank you for the translation. Smile
It is not possible to disable the discussion because they are needed for search and permissions. Perhaps you can find a solution to hide it...
(2010-03-08, 12:06 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-08, 12:14 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Stefan, is there a way to remove/disable discussion system?
Thank you for the translation. Smile
It is not possible to disable the discussion because they are needed for search and permissions. Perhaps you can find a solution to hide it...

yeah i tried to hide it, but it's still appearing in prostats plugin...i asked prostats plugin developer and he said, he will make a fix for the next version...
could you give me any advice to hide them?
i already tried to make the "wiki" forum fid as hidden, but it's still available for users, if i disable it, plugin will not work =/
Stefan, huge plugin nice work Smile
Is this a bug, or do you think I have something set wrong?

#
1) If "URL *
Must match with setting above"
is set at
/wiki.php?
then
the links from the forum threads (i.e. ' Discussion about the Wiki-Article "Example #1" ') do work, but
the breadcrumb "Wiki" link is broken (i.e. ../bb/wiki.php? with nothing after the '?')

2) If "URL *
Must match with setting above"
is set at
/wiki.php?start.html
then
the breadcrumb "Wiki" link is working, but (obviously) many other links are broken.

##
How do I make this breadcrumb link work 'http://1life1time.com/bb/wiki.php?' (I tried a 301 redirect but wasn't able to fix yet), or is it a bug?
Thank you very much.
"wiki.php?" is not wrong? It looks strange but it is ok?
Nice plugin. I may use it for my forum soon.
Confused I have a problem, in www.myforum.com/wiki.php
The MyBB Wiki says:
You dont have permissions to see these category.
Do you have no permission to see the discussions? Then try to modify them.
I tried being Administrador, the IDs also putting in my user ID, and also putting the ID of the user group Manager
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18