MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki-Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2009-01-26, 04:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]to be fair, this thread was started almost a year ago
But I started when MyBB 1.4 released. Wink
I know that I wasn't fast but this plugin is complex and there were strange bugs.
(2009-01-26, 04:50 PM)No0oB Wrote: [ -> ]So what, you cannot force him to code the mod, just because you need it.
He is doing it for free, so give him whatever time he needs.

I don't see anyone being rude or trying to force his hand. They are just anxious to hear about progress. Frankly, if he didn't want that sort of input he probably should not have made the thread. The only one being rude here is you.
I am not trying to be rude, I am seeing the things from the developer's view.
One day he might think that he has time to work on the plugin, while he does have something else to do on the next. I know how it is myself, that's all I want to make people know.
Is there an online DEMO ?
Could anyone volunteer their wiki for others to test out and look at ?
Thanks !
I use an old version but I can install a demo board.
Is there any more updates coming?
I updated the package some days bevor because of a small mistake.
I don't work on a new version because there was only few feedback.
I'm downloading it Smile Great work

Edit:
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /................................................../inc/wiki/cache_db.php on line 29
I think you may want to fix this. in parser.php public final function parse(&$contents, $url, $pid=0, $posthash='', $files='')
as you can see, $contents has already a & before, so no need to do it from cache_db.php too, when calling the function parse().

By the way, you should use "Discussion" instead of "Diskussion" and use "Home Page" instead of startseite and welcome instead of Willkommen.

Edit 2:
Also when trying to deactivate:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'wid'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_threads DROP wid
Thank you. I corrected the reference error and I changed the start page. *Package was updated*
But I don't understand the error when you deactivate the plugin.
Me neither, I tried again later and it worked, don't worry.
It's a good plugin Smile It needs some work tho. There should be a setting which would allow admins to choose which groups can manage pages and categories. There should be a log but other than that, everything looks good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18