MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki-Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
This plugin work in Mybb 1.6?
I am running on 1.6 at the moment. I am in the middle of rebuilding my own wiki example as I just broke it doing stupid things Smile
Alright. I like using when compatibility with 1.6 version. Thank you the help.

I suggest new features for wiki. The admin can add read permission for groups.
I have a little problem.
I give this tittle in new article: kezdőlap
After the link is: wiki.php?kezdlap.html (not wiki.php?kezdolap.html)
I like "kezdőlap" tittle, and wiki.php?kezdolap.html for article.
When is creating the link, using this array:
$wiki_translate = array(

"Á" => "a",
    "á" => "a",
    "É" => "e",
    "é" => "e",
    "Í" => "i",
    "í" => "i",
    "Ó" => "o",
    "ó" => "o",
    "Ö" => "o",
    "ö" => "o",
    "Ő" => "o",
    "ő" => "o",
    "Ú" => "u",    
    "ú" => "u",
    "Ü" => "u",
    "ü" => "u",
    "Ű" => "u",
    "ű" => "u",
    );

How can I creating content?
Example: http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Upgrading
When I click to "Why should I upgrade my MyBB forum?" link, the go to content.
I enabled the html in parser.php.
New sugest features. We can get meta information, when creating Article. Keywords and description. The information have store in database.
I like put the category box(wiki.php?categorys) in every Article. What I doing?
You create an article - call it for example MyBB Information. Then, you tick the box that says category. Save.

Then you create a NEW article, this will be (for example) how to install a plug in. Then, at the bottom, you can choose the category MYBB information.

Link to how to create categories Article
I missed this question because it was added later. Wink
Hi Stefan - the wiki is very cool (I am using it a lot) but I am having some trouble with the css. For example, most of the templates are hard coded, mainly to small text.....It would be neat to have a wiki .css so we can give the wiki a personal touch without affecting the main theme. It would be even neater to have the wiki have a template group but I think that is a lot more work Smile

I have edited the plugin wiki.php to have a different css for my own use. If you think it is a worthwhile improvement I can post it?
I know this problem but I think the plugin just uses some small css.
Yes. it uses thead, tcat, smalltext and link colours. The thing is, the small text is realy small. Anyway, I have fixed it for my installation by making a wiki style sheet.

I also noted that you have said a couple of times in this thread that you may well redo this plug in - that seems a shame as it is very good so far as I can see and a lot of work has gone into it.

My real only wishes would be

An extra level of category - header 3
Have it so categories dont make a thread and do not have a discussion link
Make it so we can align the pictures better.

The meta information would be nice.

Please note, this is still a development version and it is not maintained a the moment. And don't try using it with MyBB 1.6.
Stefan - why may we not use it with 1.6?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18