MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki-Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
You have to enter just "wiki" oder "start" without .html.
(2010-02-06, 09:44 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]You have to enter just "wiki" oder "start" without .html.

still not working..guess I won't be using this plugin due to the lack of documentation on how to properly use it.
That is your decision, I just provide this plugin because some people asked me...
The options are set correctly after the installation. Please look in the database table mybb_wiki for a article. You can use the data of the "url" field for the setting.
StefanT: how to set URL Type and URL settings to rewrite urls like you do on your forum: http://www.mybbcoder.info/wiki/ ?

When I set like this:

URL Type: QUERY STRING
URL: /wiki.php?

my root-link (Wiki) is http://mysite.com/wiki.php? and isn't exist...
In settings you wrote "HTTP REQUEST STRING" for rewrite and Must match with setting above, so help, please.
It is not as easy to use rewrite as it could be... A lot of links in the MyBB templates are relative so is can cause some trouble. (This is the reason why there is not button to use SEO.) Sad
URL Type: HTTP REQUEST STRING
URL /wiki/
And you have to add a RewriteRule to htaccess.
Another important question - what with threads for discussion - how can I moderate (delete for example)?
RewriteRule:
	RewriteRule ^wiki/(.*)$ wiki.php [L]
(2010-02-17, 08:22 PM)DamYan Wrote: [ -> ]Another important question - what with threads for discussion - how can I moderate (delete for example)?
You can not delete the discussion itself (because it is also used for the search) but you can moderate/delete the posts in it.
(2010-02-18, 08:51 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]/.../ You can not delete the discussion itself (because it is also used for the search) but you can moderate/delete the posts in it.

Why?
(2010-02-18, 08:51 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ](because it is also used for the search)
It is the easiest solution to add the possibility to search to the wiki.
can you make it SEO please ( or at least tell us what to put into the .htacess to make it SEO friendly like Frost SEO URL plugin)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18