MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wiki-Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2009-12-20, 10:06 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think guest can edit something? Please post a link to your board.

I don't want guests to edit anything. I only want them to read the info there but it requires to register to view the wiki
(2009-12-20, 12:32 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.
Error Type:
MyBB Error (40)
Error Message:
Wiki not activated.

When installing plugins, success. But after fill forum-ID and use-ID and press Install button, then it takes long time to install and browser timeout (blank). At Plugins page, said: Activate-Un-install
The installation requires only some queries and a new thread. Are you sure that the fid was correct?
(2009-12-20, 02:40 PM)cscomputing Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-20, 10:06 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think guest can edit something? Please post a link to your board.

I don't want guests to edit anything. I only want them to read the info there but it requires to register to view the wiki
You can remove the right to see the wiki-forum.
Ok thanks, I had a permissions error.
Ok, 1 little bug. The undo icon (revert.png) is missing
Also one thing, how come when I upload files. When I try to download them, it shows a blank page.
I can't see a place there a revert.png is used...
Please post a link to your wiki because I can't reproduce your problem.
(2009-12-22, 09:55 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see a place there a revert.png is used...
Please post a link to your wiki because I can't reproduce your problem.

1. Make an article
2. Delete that article
3. Go to "Deleted Articles
4. Click on that article and you will see a missing image.
You are right. Wink I never noticed this...
What about the attachment thing with the wiki showing a blank page
Please post a link to your board! Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18