MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
You may discuss this thread here.
YAY! Gotta try this NOW Smile

I'll backup everything and start to upgrade Smile
It's beautiful. Going to mess around a bit with it now, is it possible to add the old "theme" to it? I don't like the current one Toungue
Updating as we speake!
When launching the upgrade.php file:

Warning: main(../inc/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.unprogged.com/home/install/upgrade.php on line 20

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../inc/constants.php' (include_path='.:/php/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.unprogged.com/home/install/upgrade.php on line 20

What's this constants.php file? There is no trace of it anywhere...
I got the error 2.. Sad
Don't you just love those last minute changes?

Upload the attached upgrade.php to your install directory - have also updated the release.
To me nothing changes o.O
Quote:Warning: main(../inc/constants.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\curb\install\upgrade.php on line 20

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../inc/constants.php' (include_path='.;C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\curb\install\upgrade.php on line 20

I still get the same error!
Argh, its damn late - try it now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14