MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Running 1.4.11 and shadowbox works just fine on my board with no issue's. Fancy Zoom I could not make work
Thanks for the response - maybe those of us who cannot get it to work have a plug in conflict? I have at least two plugins also using javascript in headers etc (thank you plug in and profile comments). I have posted in the support thread - hopefully the plug in author can help us out.
if i enable spoiler support, and do something like
----
[spoiler=test]
[img]http://blabla.com/bla.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

end in a terrible mess Big Grin

seems that putting tags inside spoiler cause trouble
I will Update, I use the 1.0 yet :$
Why Web Developer addon for FF showing this code
height:expression(document.documentElement.clientHeight+'px');
in shadowbox.css like error (Declaration dropped)?
Because it's JS in CSS... but it works. Wink Without JS support the browser will never load the Shadowbox (and it's CSS) anyway.
well if your asking us to keep your pharmacist links sorry i will remove every back link manually ..

Now if you want credit so badly for your plug ins then charge 5$ or higher you can make money if you have confidence in your work
I don't know why, but don't work in my Forum Confused
The resize Don't work and the images don't open with the shadowbox Confused
(2010-05-26, 04:26 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]well if your asking us to keep your pharmacist links sorry i will remove every back link manually ..

Now if you want credit so badly for your plug ins then charge 5$ or higher you can make money if you have confidence in your work

Oh... My... God...

Please read:

(2009-06-29, 02:33 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Version 1.4
  • removed author credits from footer and changed license to GPL

(2009-12-09, 11:30 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Update: Licence of all plugins changed to GPL and footer link completely removed! Smile

This was 6 months(!) ago...
By the way great work, and thanks for verification on this.

A question though does this work alongside with your other resizing image plug-in?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15