MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
You mean Fancyzoom or Lightbox 2 Plugins? They do run together but you should decide which plugin you want to use. Using more than one resizing JS at the same time is pointless.
Actually I was using someone else s plug in (fitonpage) so i deactivated it and now i just downloaded shadow but there is no read me file?
where does themes folder go to?
Everything in package (images, inc, jscripts and themes folder) goes to your MyBB root folder.
where does the file inside the themes go to?
As I said before: The images, inc, jscripts and themes folder goes to your MyBB root folder.
okay, that really didint answer the question Sad
themes (there is 1 file inside this folder)
I am lost on where to place this file, can you guide me please
shadowbox.css where exactly does this file go?
Example: /inc/....?
it goes to /themes/shadowbox.css
Don't see a problem in uploading the themes folder (with the file inside) to MyBB root directory. Rolleyes
ok, at last "thanks for that info" ...looks like an excellent plug in!
ok now I got a few questions about your plugin

I have this plugin installed to (Auto Media) http://community.mybb.com/thread-55969.html

what your plugin does is give a arrow at the end of the youtube url inside a post and then pops up the video, this is what i dont want... (can this be fixxed)?

another thing is external images put into the MyBB icon picture button then posted are not compressed down so it shows the actual size of picture and I thought this was suppsoed to make the picture smaller and once pressed it does its magic (is there a fix)?

View counter explain how to get this to work, so when people look at the attachments you can see how many people have viewed the images?

Outside of my questions, wow this is an awesome plugin (congrats to this plug in) Wink
Does signatures gets affected with this plugin too?
Excellent. Just tried this mod after testing the lightbox and fancybox mods which I couldnt get to work.

This works great. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15