MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
This could be a problem with my plugin (maybe Wink ).

Can you upload the following file please. It will show some debug infos.

*attachment removed (problem solved)*
Querschlaeger,

Please check PM - for more information.

Caps
Caps,

please try the attached file. Hope this will fix it.

*attachment removed (fixed in version 1.1)*
Sweet - working nicely Smile

Please give me your contact info in a PM,

Kind regards,

Caps
Update

Version 1.1
  • fixes getimagesize() issue (bug report)
  • detects now dimensions of flash (report)

Version 1.2
  • detects now the mime type of an external web recource and load the appropriate handler (if Open external web recources is activated in Admin CP)
  • Cacheable Attachments respects now global MyBB setting Send No Cache Headers
  • correction of some typos in Admin CP
Where is version 1.2 download?

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/shadowbox

Caps
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/shadowbox

There you get always the latest version. The mod section here doesn't show the version available except in this view: http://mods.mybboard.net/profile/16206/downloads Sad
Thank you,

I am very impressed with the level of interest and assistance you have shown.

Caps
To see displayed a swf file in your post makes for a less interesting reading experience compared to seeing the first frame for an embedded Flash vid. Is there perhaps a solution the Shadowbox may provide.

Can there be a thumbnail which when clicked, the flash vid plays?

Caps
Title: Shadowbox displays a PNG image - bad for IE

Before the swf link, Shadowbox displays a PNG image. PNGs are not displayed in IE, so they show up as broken image links. Those images needs to be GIFs and not PNGs. Please test out Shadowbox in IE.

Caps

Title: Can Shadowbox and Fancyzoom work together?

In order to have a zoom effect and to play Flash files I did this:

A - Activate Shadowbox - set: play attachments=false/ What is misleading is that if Flash is an attachment, you would think Flash would not play if play attachments = false but within Shadowbox, Flash is not an attachment.

Suggestion, rename "attachment" to "images."

B - Activated FancyZoom

The problem is that if A and B are activated and the conditions set in item A = true, then Shadowbox displays the flash vid in a new tab (new) instead within the same session or tab (self).

Solution: Allow Shadowbox to display the flash video in self (same tab) and be able to close the video just like when Open attachments with Shadowbox.js =true.

Caps
Hi Caps,

Quote:To see displayed a swf file in your post makes for a less interesting reading experience compared to seeing the first frame for an embedded Flash vid. Is there perhaps a solution the Shadowbox may provide.

Can there be a thumbnail which when clicked, the flash vid plays?

Hm, maybe this could be done with Imagemagick and some PHP/Flash operations. But that wouldn't work on all systems. This is an own problem and in my opinion it would go beyond the scope of shadowbox...

Quote:Before the swf link, Shadowbox displays a PNG image. PNGs are not displayed in IE, so they show up as broken image links. Those images needs to be GIFs and not PNGs. Please test out Shadowbox in IE.

You can set your own image in Admin CP: Configuration > Attachment Types. I have choosen images/attachtypes/image.gif but you can set it to your own.

Quote:Can Shadowbox and Fancyzoom work together?

I do not suggest to use two or more attachment handlers at the same time! Sorry, this constellation is a little bit complicate to implement.

But why should someone use more than own attachment handler (Lightbox, FancyZoom, Shadowbox, ...)?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15