MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi Querschlaeger,

ShadowBox works fine for images, however not working for SWF attachments.

Site example: http://www.eiproject.net/product_review/...pid=6#pid6

The SWF still wants to be downloaded and not seen in the browser.

Thank you for your assistance.

Caps
Please make sure you have enabled flash support in Shadowbox.js settings (AdminCP) and mimetype for attachement type .swf is set to the correct value application/x-shockwave-flash.
Almost there,

I did not see the settings area for the Shodowbox. The flash has either a permission issue or path. Please check:

http://www.eiproject.net/product_review/....php?tid=4

Thank you so much,

Caps
[attachment=14830]

Here is the attachment setting for Flash

Caps
Nice, I might just have to give this a try.
@Caps:

Please try the attached file. Just overwrite the file inc/plugins/shadowbox.php
Hope this will fix your problem. If it works I will update the plugin.

*attachment removed (fixed in version 1.1)*
Great - works perfectly,

What a great help you are Querschlaeger.

To be honest, I was thinking this community was a bit quiet about providing solutions for Flash or Quicktime media to display within post. I was ready to move on. In my opinion, an active and helpful community is a big part of the value of a script.

There is one other issue, php is not detecting the correct H/W of the flash movies. They all are the same size. Is there a solution? Link:

http://www.eiproject.net/product_review/....php?tid=4

Caps
The revised shadowbox.php you gave me seems to have a permissions problem. You can not open the image nor swf file if you are "guest." Guest can see the post but not open the shadowbox managed media. Sad

Caps
(2009-07-22, 11:59 PM)Caps Wrote: [ -> ]There is one other issue, php is not detecting the correct H/W of the flash movies. They all are the same size. Is there a solution?

Fixed in attached file!

(2009-07-22, 11:59 PM)Caps Wrote: [ -> ]The revised shadowbox.php you gave me seems to have a permissions problem. You can not open the image nor swf file if you are "guest." Guest can see the post but not open the shadowbox managed media. Sad

This has nothing do to with Shadowbox.js. You have just set in AdminCP that guest can not see attachments (MyBB default behavior). Can be adjust in AdminCP > Users & Groups > Groups > Guests > Forums and Posts > Can download attachments

(2009-07-03, 03:19 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem...
When I put, External and internal resources in yes... in a threat appear:
Warning [2] getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration - Line: 441 - File: inc/plugins/shadowbox.php PHP 5.2.3 (FreeBSD)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/shadowbox.php 	441 	getimagesize
[PHP] 	  	shadowbox_parsing
/inc/class_plugins.php 	101 	call_user_func_array
/inc/class_parser.php 	147 	pluginSystem->run_hooks
/inc/functions_post.php 	568 	postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 	823 	build_postbit
Warning [2] getimagesize(http://foroact.com/showteam.php) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found - Line: 441 - File: inc/plugins/shadowbox.php PHP 5.2.3 (FreeBSD)
File 	Line 	Function
Warning [2] getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration - Line: 441 - File: inc/plugins/shadowbox.php PHP 5.2.3 (FreeBSD)
File 	Line 	Function
Warning [2] getimagesize(http://foroact.com/showteam.php) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found - Line: 441 - File: inc/plugins/shadowbox.php PHP 5.2.3 (FreeBSD)
File 	Line 	Function

Help plz!

Also fixed in attached file!

*attachment removed (fixed in version 1.1)*
I am still unable to get the correct h/w for each Flash movie. They all are the same size.

The permissions in the AdminCP worked, thank you for that suggestion. I did give permissions but what you gave seems to be hiding Smile.

Thank you again.

Caps
Yes I saw that the flash dimensions doesn't work on your site... Sad

Hm, I will build a special debug version you, so we can see whats the problem.
I do have other php scripts which detect h/w correctly for images and Flash on this same site.

Caps
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15