MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I just installed it..and it doesn't work.
@querschlaeger, why do you have this backlinking need for all your plugins? I am just curious, that is all. I mean, I know that you put in time and effort in all the plugins that you have created but placing a backlink in all of them seems a bit I don''t know, irritating. It would be better to release them paid or totally free than as you are doing currently. We all know that they are your plugins. Just my 2 $
(2009-06-30, 03:40 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]@Bey Brad:

It's a pharmaceutical board, not a pharmaceuticals board! Maybe this a translation mistake too... Hm, we have nothing to do with pills or so!

Is that not the same word, but just plural?? :| And if you have nothing to do with pills, why are there pills in the logo of your forum? Confused
Either way, I won't link to that as it's not related to the subject of my site, nor is it related to the plugin. If you had a MyBB development website, I would gladly link to it. However, I'm not comfortable participating in your lame attempt at increasing your PR by forcing backlinks on people who use your plugins.
(2009-06-30, 04:00 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed it..and it doesn't work.

Have you copied all files of the package to your (mybb) root directory? is there an error when you activate the plugin? after activate: are there new settings available im admincp?
i have much plugins installed on my board, why shouldn't i give credits to the autors ?
so i made a custom portal-, and a index box with the names of the autors, aswell with the links to they're boards. everyone can see (and klick) this links Wink
it isnt too much to give credits for the work and free time they spend on creating plugins
[attachment=14556]
Thanks for the GREAT PLUGINNNNNNNNNN!

just one small problem.

in Safari the close button (x) does not work. Can you do something for it? please?
Is that plugin compatible with Image Resizer & Optimizer?
@pouramie:

That's curious. Shadowbox.js supports Safari 2+
http://www.shadowbox-js.com/support.html
I tested it right now (Mac OS X 10.5, Safari 4) and can click on the X without any problem.

Can you give me your forum url?

@noc123:

It should work. But can you give me the plugin url so I can test it. Smile
I have a problem...
When I put, External and internal resources in yes... in a threat appear:
Warning [2] getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration - Line: 441 - File: inc/plugins/shadowbox.php PHP 5.2.3 (FreeBSD)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/shadowbox.php 	441 	getimagesize
[PHP] 	  	shadowbox_parsing
/inc/class_plugins.php 	101 	call_user_func_array
/inc/class_parser.php 	147 	pluginSystem->run_hooks
/inc/functions_post.php 	568 	postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 	823 	build_postbit
Warning [2] getimagesize(http://foroact.com/showteam.php) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found - Line: 441 - File: inc/plugins/shadowbox.php PHP 5.2.3 (FreeBSD)
File 	Line 	Function
Warning [2] getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration - Line: 441 - File: inc/plugins/shadowbox.php PHP 5.2.3 (FreeBSD)
File 	Line 	Function
Warning [2] getimagesize(http://foroact.com/showteam.php) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found - Line: 441 - File: inc/plugins/shadowbox.php PHP 5.2.3 (FreeBSD)
File 	Line 	Function

Help plz!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15