MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
You can put the link wherever you want. No need to be in footer, one link on one single page/thread etc. is sufficient.
Only one condition: It has to be accessible by guests.
Great plugin thanks! got it running over at 100MBitracing to show of some race car skinning people have been doing.

Thanks

Oh and the backlink is in the footer but not sure what your site content is about, could you give a few words about what your site does?
Thanks Smile

The site in backlink is my own MyBB used site. It's the german board about study pharmacy and health science (some chemical university students are also there).
There is no need to put it in footer: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-521...#pid368009
You can put it somewhere you want (no need to side wide). Just one times (guest accessible) on a place you wish.
querschlaeger, I noticed with this plugin that it does not open every attachment, is there a reason for this?
It can only open images (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP) and flash. movie files (WMV, QuickTime) are on my to do list Wink
hmm, that's strange because it wont open small jpg pictures
If the image is too small than MyBB does not make a link on it (because there is no need to zoom it). Thats not a Shadowbox behavior.
Oh I see, didn't know that. Would you know how to change this, so that shadowbox can open all pictures regardless of size?

Quote:movie files (WMV, QuickTime) are on my to do list
I am able to embed youtube videos on my board, would shadowbox be able to do the same with this as what it does with pictures? Am thinking this would give a good effect as well. Just an idea. Thanks
(2009-09-03, 09:22 AM)rapid Wrote: [ -> ]I am able to embed youtube videos on my board, would shadowbox be able to do the same with this as what it does with pictures? Am thinking this would give a good effect as well. Just an idea. Thanks

You set "Open external web recources" and "Handle Shockwave Flash" to "Yes" and post a Youtube-URL in this schema: http://www.youtube.com/v/ID-OF-YOUTUBE-VIDEO
'Open external web resources' - yes I did have that enabled but as it opens web links as well in iframe, I didn't really like that, and members complained a lot about this. What about having some extra features for what 'external web resources' can do, example:
Web links = enable or disable
Youtube = enable or disable

and control over the size and what it should open in, example:
iframe = enable or disable = Enter width & size
new window = enable or disable
Shadowbox window = enable or disable

something like this would be great.

Regarding the Youtube video issue, the actual video itself is embedded on my board and you don't see it as a link. (I am using 'My Youtube' plugin for this)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15