MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hm, this a good idea with the YouTube setting and I could integrate it. But: The next person wants a Google Video setting and next somebody wants a Vimeo setting. Next week someone wants a setting for video portal xyz...

You see, this will be a neverending story. Wink
But I'm think about it and maybe I will find a solution for all.
Oh yes, I guess everyone would ask for there own setting, but what about the external web resources setting? And how to make Shadowbox open all pictures regardless of size?

Thanks
Hey, I have a problem with this. When I upload an attachment evrything works fine, but when another member does that shadowbox doesn't work.

the website is: http://tvpt.co.cc

Another problem: it screws up my website on Internet Explorer (IE).
In IE the page doesn't show completely almost every time if this is enabled. Every other browser works fine.
(2009-09-03, 11:11 AM)rapid Wrote: [ -> ]And how to make Shadowbox open all pictures regardless of size?

Thanks

Yes! Please...this is a great mod but it only works part of the time. I noticed that files that don't load in Shadow box are usually 200kb or less.
querschlaeger, is there a way to adjust this mod??
I haven't been able to get this to work on my board and have removed all the files using my ftp client. How do I get the Pharmaboard link in the footer removed? It is still there and I have tried to edit the footer template, but I don't see it there - so it must be coming from somewhere else? I've also tried clearing my cache, in case it was stored or something.
~Beth
@beth: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-463...#pid372912
If you have deactivate/uninstall/delete the plugin the link will not display! Maybe you run another plugin made by me.

@Raicuparta,azcoyote:
This is caused by a lack of mime-type support in MyBB. Clients can upload files with a different MIME-type an MyBB will accept them. Shadowbox checks if the mime-type of an attachment is compatible with itself. But when there is a different mime-type stored in database, Shadowbox will ignore that attachment.
I will release a PHP task that will clean the attachment table an correct mime-types. But it take a time, because I develop another Plugin at the moment...
(2009-11-29, 03:19 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]@beth: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-463...#pid372912
If you have deactivate/uninstall/delete the plugin the link will not display! Maybe you run another plugin made by me.

Oh yes! That's it. Sorry about that. And thanks for your contributions!
~Beth
After upgrading forum from 1.4.9 to 1.4.10 ,ShadowBox not running anymore.
Tried to deactivate activate, complete reinstall, with o results. Any solution for this ?
Hi, I tested it it works without any problems under 1.4.10.

by the way @everybody:

Look at change log in first post (version 1.4)!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15