MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:You can set your own image in Admin CP: Configuration > Attachment Types. I have choosen images/attachtypes/image.gif but you can set it to your own.

Let me repeat: Before the swf link, and in the player, Shadowbox displays a PNG image. PNGs are not displayed in IE, so they show up as broken image links. Those images needs to be GIFs and not PNGs. Please test out Shadowbox in IE. In Shadowbox image folder there are several PNG files for the player:
- closed.png / play.png / previous.png / pause.png / next.png

You have not tested using IE or you would have seen the problem. Sad

Caps

Quote:I do not suggest to use two or more attachment handlers at the same time! Sorry, this constellation is a little bit complicate to implement.

For those of us who need to show flash and use a magnifier, there must be a solution.

Caps
Quote:But why should someone use more than own attachment handler (Lightbox, FancyZoom, Shadowbox, ...)?

An individual would only want to use one js script to act as a solution for media management. You select the script which best fits your needs. So far, Highslide is the most versatile. You mention it is heavy, but check out the many functions it has.

Still seeking a solution.

Caps
Can't see any image problem with IE (tested with 7 and 8)...
PNGs are broken in IE.

Please try Opera.
Hi,

1. the broken image before the swf:
You have not set an image for .swf in Admin CP:Configuration > Attachment Types

2. the broken image on the corner top right of the image:
This is not a Shadowbox problem (>FancyZoom). Have you upload all files of the FancyZoom archive to your MyBB root directory? It seem that you forgott the images. But: FancyZoom looks a little bit ugly in IE (I know)... This was the reason to why I create the Shadowbox plugin for MyBB. Wink
All fixed - Smile
This thing does not work on my site.

All the settings are there in acp and still natta. Images still display as the always have and thus no shadow box.
HarryWx, can you give me an url to your site?
So just to confirm now that the latest version of Shadowbox.js 1.3.1, now automatically puts a back link to the footer, and we don't have the admin option to remove it if we wish?

If so, I wont update to this.
(2009-08-23, 04:07 PM)rapid Wrote: [ -> ]So just to confirm now that the latest version of Shadowbox.js 1.3.1, now automatically puts a back link to the footer, and we don't have the admin option to remove it if we wish?

Nothing has changed to this fact (credit) since Version 1.0...

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14531]
ok, that's fine then, have to create a separate template for credit, yes?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15