MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
NO i haven't coded it yet, i'm working on Extra Statistic 3.0. I'll just let destroyer comment on itWink He saw itToungue.

Regards
Extra Statistics 3.0 Beta 1

This is a beta version for the new Extra Statistics 3.0. The beta testing period starts from the moment of this announcement till the 27th of this month.

Any reports about this beta version, are to be posted within my mod list, as my site ran out of bandwidth for the rest of this month.

Please follow the instructions very carefully, a readme file can be found withing the package.

The new Feature and fixes as follow
  • Final fix for the eldest, youngest bug.
  • Charts for the ages (in a CSS box).
  • Age average.
  • Chart for the sex distribution (in a CSS box).
  • Counter for today's visits
  • Counter for today's members.
  • A list of all members who were online today (in a CSS box).
  • Fully customizable CSS box.
  • Different full statistics lists.
  • More optimized code.
[Image: 15gt542.jpg]
[Image: 15gt5iu.jpg]
[Image: 15gt5qb.jpg]

Regards
WOW! Amazing!
The new Staticmod seams to be not good :
http://bbheb.com/forum/stats.php
look, this is not look like in the Pic.
Oh yeah i'm aware of this thing, i missed to update the cache, just, enter the theme manager, then update it, no need to add anything just submit it.

regards
No problems with it so far, other than if you click on any of the box links you get an outline of a box somewhere on the page, but I doubt this can be fixed easily!

Oh, and I suggest changing "There was xxxx members online" to "There were xxxx members online" seeing as it is technically accurate and it is more likely that a forum will have more than one member online in a day.

Sorry if I'm being picky, but I do English at college...it kinda sets in a bit...

EDIT
It seems that the "Average Age" averages every users age, even those with no birthday set, meaning that there are a lot of "zeros" that drag the average down. For instance, it says that the average age on my board is 8.35 years, but contradicts this with the "Youngest Member" who is 12!
i Update, but now there is problam with Right to Left forum(enter again to my link)
http://forum.bbheb.com/stats.php
Extra Statistics BETA 2

fixed bugs
  • A typo bug by DrPoodle.(Now it will determine, if a plural is needed to be used or not).
  • CSS insertion discovered yesterday
  • Removing CSS on deactivation found by crackter
  • Age average bug found by DrPoodle

The problem mentioned by DARKID is a result of the RTL language, and i'm working on it.

regards
Well my comments aren't needed anymore. Sad Toungue

Wonderful, like you see. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32