MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
If somebody contact him via youtube so please tell us here,
we only need to ask him to change the license
dont send anyone to do something for you, if you want it done then do it yourself! that to me is not a good thing to ask someone.
unless you have good intentions then i would ask him urself.
if you can modify it or make one then , i wouldnt worry about the license thing if you are half way there!
or get his permission to modify what you need!
or u stirring the pot, dvb?
i want the upgrade thats all i want is that what you mean? or you shooting for to publish under your name? FCOL
(2008-08-21, 06:51 AM)Pow-Mia Wrote: [ -> ]dont send anyone to do something for you, if you want it done then do it yourself! that to me is not a good thing to ask someone.
unless you have good intentions then i would ask him urself.
if you can modify it or make one then , i wouldnt worry about the license thing if you are half way there!
or get his permission to modify what you need!
or u stirring the pot, dvb?
i want the upgrade thats all i want is that what you mean? or you shooting for to publish under your name? FCOL

I'm really didn't understand what you want from me...

I just want to help, once I wanted to improve one of his plugin (after he has gone away) because I wanted another feature and many other also wanted it (I don't remember what) but when I've looked upon the license I found that it's NOT GPL or alike so I couldn't publish my work.

I don't want to publish anything under my name if it isn't needed (but in some cases that what I'll do - e.g. if my work on the plugin is greater from the previous author, and I'll put a note about the former author).

I'm like you and many more here, don't want great plugins to dead. So we need Zaher permission to continue develop his plugins (otherwise, we can learn how his plugins implemented and develop our own plugins from scratch).

(2008-08-20, 08:39 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]If somebody contact him via youtube so please tell us here,
we only need to ask him to change the license

What I've request here is just that if someone contact him to update all the others, because if all of us will contact him this will be annoying
which mod or plug in you tried to modify or make newer or change something that everyone need you to change?

hey i contacted him , at you tube, waiting for an answer...
from the way i see it, he wouldnt mind if you made something available for everyone and acreddited him for it as long as both your names were on the gpl.. whats wrong with that?

he made the original and you upagraded it and made some improvements , if they actually are improvements?
but either way,,, make it and publish it, he is not around and im sure with his name on it too , hes the kind that wouldnt mind , this stuff seems to bore him but interest him to help others!

thats the way i see his work around , here too bad theres not more like him! he seemed to be helpful and not want to redirect /softspam/charge for support or disappear during support or play games, he was true to the trade and site when he was here!
What do you think? has anyone or anybody made this plug in work, i wonder if i try to install it on re-install it on my forum if it will work? oh i guess not becasue it is supposed to show up onthe acp and a manage banner cp??? damn if the coding could be made like another plug in to show up as a control panel somewhere else it would be great?
does anyone have this coding or something i can mod the plug in , to make it work?
my forum depended on this plug in completely!
he never wrote back? andhe was on there six hours earlier.??? hes probably to busy,and cant get to do what he wants with his foum so hes probably just not into helping for now...
Dvb, can you make this or help me with mine? I am missing all my images since 1.4 my site isnt the same...without them,, and easy adv banner...
He hasn't been on MyBB for a couple years now. I would say just request them to be made by others as I don't see anything here changing.Undecided
(2008-09-04, 01:57 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]He hasn't been on MyBB for a couple years now. I would say just request them to be made by others as I don't see anything here changing.Undecided
I would just say the same!Sleepy

Actually thats not true , i seen him come here within the last year... so i would just say relax. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32