MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I have a suggestion for your Easy Adv. Banner plugin. Perhaps you could add the functionality so people can set the time a banner will be shown for? For example: If an admin types or selects "2 months" the banner would be shown for 2 months and would be removed or hidden from the rotation after that amount of time?
Don't think it will be included since Zaher aint been online for quiet a while. (almost a year now?)
LeX- Wrote:Don't think it will be included since Zaher aint been online for quiet a while. (almost a year now?)

Ah, too bad. Sad IMHO that's the only functionality that plugin is missing.
is that mean all the brilliant plugins of Zaher will not update to 1.4 and so on?
:'(
dvb Wrote:is that mean all the brilliant plugins of Zaher will not update to 1.4 and so on?

That depends if he comes back. If he does they might. But I'm sure eventually someone will make a plugin similar to the one you want of his.
(2008-01-19, 11:37 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
dvb Wrote:is that mean all the brilliant plugins of Zaher will not update to 1.4 and so on?

That depends if he comes back. If he does they might. But I'm sure eventually someone will make a plugin similar to the one you want of his.
I see you replied to this in 1/2008. well here it is 8/2008
is easy adv banner available for 1.4x ?
I used his easy adv banner for a long time, it sure was great, now i am lost without this plug in.
the control panel and options were userfriendly and worked Great!
has any changes been made since then?Huh
I think mybb should force plugin authors that want to publish their plugin in this site to use a license like GPL or alike,
so if one day the author will leave someone else will be able to proceed the development of the author's plugins

What do you think?
(2008-08-20, 08:23 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]I think mybb should force plugin authors that want to publish their plugin in this site to use a license like GPL or alike,
so if one day the author will leave someone else will be able to proceed the development of the author's plugins

What do you think?
Its not a bad idea but in the end some authors may wish to charge for mods, ect. I dont think myBB can "force" that.
No problem...
You can (as a plugin author) to request charge for your work on the plugin and you may deny any modifications or republications of your plugin,
but if you will, you mustn't publish your plugin on this site (the official mybb main site)
Looks like Zaher1988 still may be well after all. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/zaher1988
Last Sign In: 4 hours ago
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32