MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I heard this chris said somewhere that the New ACP was done or nearly done, but not going to be in 1.2

Also, for those of you who dont know (other than chris), I've been working on a prototype script that does a three-way split analysis of file changes between versions of MyBB and then applies the updated source without loosing any customizations you've made to the source. Currently all the tests I've run on it works (except some problems with it adding extra blank lines to the end of the file).
Tikitiki Wrote:I heard this chris said somewhere that the New ACP was done or nearly done, but not going to be in 1.2

Also, for those of you who dont know (other than chris), I've been working on a prototype script that does a three-way split analysis of file changes between versions of MyBB and then applies the updated source without loosing any customizations you've made to the source. Currently all the tests I've run on it works (except some problems with it adding extra blank lines to the end of the file).

aaaaaaaaaaaaa, nice...
All that is done for the Admin CP is the layout and part of one of the "modules."
aaaaaaaa, more clues.... we now have "modules" and I bet we have "tabs"....

(Oh, dont mind me, im just delirious [hahaha,.. no], youll get what I mean... eventually Smile)
Tikitiki Wrote:I heard this chris said somewhere that the New ACP was done or nearly done, but not going to be in 1.2

That sounds amazing! Overcomes one of the hardest parts of upgrading. Big Grin

Can't wait to see what is in store for the new few versions!
From Where Can I Download It ?

I Want Version 1.1 But Not 1.2.2

Please ..
Why do you want version 1.1 when 1.2.2 is out?...
MyBB 1.1.0. I recommend you NOT to use this version. Upgrade to the latest version of MyBB (1.2.2)
Use the 1.1 series at your own risk as we no longer support it. No support, bug fixes, and security patches will be provided. We strongly advise you not to use 1.1, instead, we recommend you use 1.2.2.

/thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14