MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
schweet! I'll install 1.1 when I get home in about an hour Smile
is the bug where an sql error is recieved when editing certain user details in the admin cp fixed with this?, it has something to do with bad characters in the signature box.

also. wheres the download?
nvm found it
All went well. Thanks for all the hard work guys!
Quote:1.0.2

1 = Major
0 = Minor, but still a lot of new features
2 = fixes/security updates

That's how it goes for a large majority of products.
That is how we're going to be doing it - and one of the reason we titled this release 1.1.

We were sick of people interpreting 1.02 as being 1.2 - which some security vulnerabilities were released under. The move to 1.1 allows us to do this.

Quote:i will wait till 1.2 released!!
i have most of these bugs fixed, i guess

No, update to 1.1. It contains some important related security updates as well as performance improvements when searching.

the similar threads error is still there Sad

oh yah before i forget

chris? how do you disable avatar and attachment uploads?
You can disable the uploads in the usergroup permissions.
thnks

maybe an option to disable uploads and avatars in the forum options section would be a worthwhile and easier way to totally disable uploads instead of having to go through all the user types
This is the wrong place to be discussing this. This thread is for discussion of the release only.

Please post your suggestions in the appropriate place.
Is there any possiblity to make language file in XML with next version
Chris Boulton Wrote:This is the wrong place to be discussing this. This thread is for discussion of the release only.

Please post your suggestions in the appropriate place.

yup, sorry, reposting it there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14