MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apart for 1.6 [Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(2010-08-09, 07:25 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the PSDs for the logo and GDK? Sad

Only attached files "xcf" for The Gimp. So I need to know what the font used in those files since I use Windows.

PD: Sorry for mi bad english.

(2010-08-09, 07:25 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the PSDs for the logo and GDK? Sad

Agreed. I know GIMP is free, but I use Photoshop CS5 and I really shouldn't have to download another graphics application just because the two are incompatible. You can save files as PSDs in GIMP but you can't open XCFs in Photoshop, so...
(2010-08-09, 04:36 PM)Cipher 2009 Wrote: [ -> ]

Agreed. I know GIMP is free, but I use Photoshop CS5 and I really shouldn't have to download another graphics application just because the two are incompatible. You can save files as PSDs in GIMP but you can't open XCFs in Photoshop, so...

I can save the files as PSDs, however it was my understanding that PSDs saved by GIMP are barely compatible with PSDs (which is why I didn't include them with Apart - I didn't want to lead people to believe they'd work perfectly when they won't). If you're happy with that anyway, I can go ahead and update the package again with PSDs saved with GIMP.
I edited the xcf archives and converted to the PSD, here of the theme Apart Night (contains spanish language):

http://www.mediafire.com/?6d41hb5726v2v1p

All credits for Justin S. Thanks! (..and sorry for my bad english)

=====================

Sorry, i need help. What is te CSS code to change the color of links only section "post content". I use the traditional align of the postbit in the left and does not work whit:

.post_content a {
    color: #008FEF;
}

(In align "above" this code work, but in align "left" not). My site is: http://www.foro.pesretro.com/
Justin,

what css code needs to be edited to remove the padding and/or margin between top links?

also, I'd like to get rid of all the top link images and use only text.

I edited these two lines
*original code*
#panel ul.menu {
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0;
	list-style: none;
}

#panel ul.menu li {
	margin: 0 5px;
	display: inline;
}

*my edits*
#panel ul.menu {
	margin: 0 0;
	padding: 0;
	list-style: none;
}

#panel ul.menu li {
	margin: 0 0px;
	display: inline;
}
(2010-08-09, 11:04 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]I can save the files as PSDs, however it was my understanding that PSDs saved by GIMP are barely compatible with PSDs (which is why I didn't include them with Apart - I didn't want to lead people to believe they'd work perfectly when they won't). If you're happy with that anyway, I can go ahead and update the package again with PSDs saved with GIMP.

I feel as though I'm being an annoyance (probably because I am), but would you mind? That would be really useful if you could. I don't mind the compatibility issues, just having the PSDs would be great enough. Smile
@Justin
However you saved the PSDs with Afresh, they worked perfectly with PS, even if you saved via GIMP. :o
(2010-08-07, 01:10 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to release an updated version fixing the issues that have been discovered this weekend. Thanks for everyone's comments and for helping those who have had troubles - I've been both busy and exhausted the past few days. Smile

Hi Justin,

I wanted to tell you that almost of the plugins I am using now are working fine with Apart, All except for one.

And that is Nayar's Sidebox.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/sidebox

I got it to work with the default theme and AAA Red theme but it doesn't work right in Apart.

I told the author Nayer about it.

Maybe when you have a moment you can see if you can demo it on one of your themes.

Thanks Justin Smile

Justin i can say one thing my friend great and awesome work Smile

keep it up
found another buggy
how to fix this...??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36