MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apart for 1.6 [Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
how can i center logo ?

you can check here

http://forum.monstermmoprg.com
How can I add a link to the panel next to the calender, members list, and search. I want to add 2 links one to my irc and one to the gallery.
I have installed this theme on my new board, but cannot get the logo to appear. I can only see to my menu row. What am I doing wrong please? Is there setting in the ACP to show logos?

I am very new to myBB and would appreciate any help...
^ navigate to admin panel >> themes --> click on the theme name , scroll down for Edit Theme Properties --> Board Logo
there you can change the forum Logo path to your new logo
(2013-09-07, 04:49 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ navigate to admin panel >> themes --> click on the theme name , scroll down for Edit Theme Properties --> Board Logo
there you can change the forum Logo path to your new logo

Perfect!!! Thank you for your kind assistance!!!

I am now looking for the font used for the logo, please!!!
Hello I would like to know how to change the white color around all the forums. Like outside.
[Image: a6ad902a4084a84a4ddb182ff54f9670.png]

I've tried changing the body and the container colors. Doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong.
Please help, thanks!
^ http://community.mybb.com/thread-145311.html
please try to refrain from posting multiple posts / threads for the same requirement.
(and please do not reply to this post)
Hello,

Is it possible to have two languages installed in the forum and use different images for the buttons ? (English with English buttons and Portuguese with Portuguese buttons).

PS: At the moment I have converted your XCF file to PSD format. I have changed that to have text strings and used blending options in text and buttons to remove the shadow layer. I am attaching both the English and the Portuguese versions below.
^ @NewEraCracker, yes, it should be possible with all Apart series themes.
./images/theme/english <-- consists of images related to English language
./images/theme/portuguese <-- can consist of images related to Portuguese language
I've uploaded the portuguese_portugal folder I've created for ApartClean from the PSD file I've previously attached and yes, it works. I am attaching it here in hope to be useful for other fellow Portuguese users.

Regarding the theme itself, there were two cases where it didn't use my_post_key in some fields where it was required (probably some new MyBB version added it, I am using 1.6.10). The fix was exporting the default theme, hunting for my_post_key, and merging with ApartClean XML. I am attaching the fixed XML here as well.

Also, as I am using http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system just designed new buttons for the 'like' version.

Many thanks for your work. Appreciate it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36