MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apart for 1.6 [Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Really nice template set!

However, there seems to be a tiny CSS problem here:

[Image: error.jpg]
(2010-08-23, 09:48 AM)cgoly01 Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice template set!

However, there seems to be a tiny CSS problem here:

http://ceeghost.com/error.jpg

I think he intended to have them border lines there. They look good I don't know why you would wanna get rid of them... The forums would end up looking too plain. Smile
I love it except for the name Big Grin great work you have great talent for simplicity and design Big Grin
@ Warmonger - Don't they look wrong to you ? I thought the border would be the same all the way around... instead of having a change of spacing/border...
Nice themes! But I can tell it going to be used in many forums!
(2010-08-13, 01:15 PM)Ascareus Wrote: [ -> ]found another buggy
how to fix this...??

Hey Ascareus,
Where did you get your smilies?

Those are pretty cool Big Grin
(2010-08-23, 01:46 PM)cgoly01 Wrote: [ -> ]@ Warmonger - Don't they look wrong to you ? I thought the border would be the same all the way around... instead of having a change of spacing/border...

I think its only to distinct the difference between the bottom of posts etc. Still looks find to me.
Great job on the themes, however I have a small question, Would there be any way to edit the text keeping the font you used?

I have rarely used gimp, and after 2+ hours I have not been able to figure it out Sad
I'm getting an authorization code mismatch ERROR for some reason anytime I use the Apart 1 templates for this theme.

Everything displays properly and seems to function except for this:

If I use the default themes templates, there are no errors, but when I switch back over to Apart 1, i get the Authroization Code mismatch when I try to subscribe to a thread, any ideas why?

I've also tried using alternate flavors of your theme and am still getting the same error when trying to subscribe to any of my threads.

I've deleted the theme, re-imported it through the browser dashboard, and still have the same issues?

I am running myBB 1.6, like i said, it works for default template but not Apart 1's?

BTW, nice theme, nice and clean.
I'm currently using the Apart Dawn theme and really love it, but I do have a question. Does anyone else using said theme have trouble with it when using Google Chrome? When I view my site on Chrome, it--basically--cuts it in half. I can provide a screen shot or you can get to the site by clicking the image in my signature. Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36