MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apart for 1.6 [Released]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
How can I resize the left and right of the content? I want less space...
I try to modify several templates and css but I'm new on Mybb.
I hope that somebody can helpme... please see the image, the size of the red arrows, is the size that I want to reduce.

[Image: resize.png~original]
I'm not sure if this is a limitation of the theme or not, but Is it possible to split my categories into a 2 column table view? I did a bit of concept art to show from my site.

(note: By request of other users of my forums, a large amount of information has been censored in this image)

[Image: 5gYBq.png]

It this at all impossible, or can it be done?
Hello!
I was just wondering if there is any way to fix this:

Forum layout at full screen
Forum layout in half a window, left side
Forum layout in half a window, right side < here is when the problem appears

As you can see the forum layout gets screwed up when displayed in a reduced window. Here is an example of a public forum with the exact same issue http://www.shadowcompany-hq.com/forum/
How could I possibly solve this? I tried to play a bit with the theme templates but couldn't find a solution.

Hoping for a reply,
Thanks in advance.
Nice theme!
Clear and smooth. Great job!!
EDITED: Apparently, the mistake is in default theme, so it's not with you, sorry

Hi friend, thanks for theme.

Just one thing, I have errors in my forum reading PM and I fixed changing the next in template private_read:

At the end:

{$action_time}
</table>
{$message}

</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

The table should be closed before {$message}
Nice theme, I really enjoy it but I have 2 minor issues. Logo and rating stars images are not shown. I checked them in the directory and they ARE there, I updated them once again but I could not get it to work. Any thoughts?
ScreenShots All Broken!! :/
Does anyone know how compatible Apart Calm is with 1.8?
^ MyBB 1.8 version's stock theme is based on Apart series and there are different color schemes to chose.
one of the color scheme is Calm and it matches MyBB 1.6 version's Apart Calm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36