MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vb navbar for 1.20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Please refer to post #121 for updating the functions.php file.
I added it. It got rid of the fatal error, but the delete post, quick edit, and logout function don't work as far as I can see...
Thanks for the info, Drew. I'll have to get back to you for that as I don't use this plugin full time at present (we changed over to a new theme). Just to clarify though, the logout function - are you referring to the logout link in the 'new' navigation bar? If this is the case, some template changes do need to be made. Please visit post #119 for this.
UPDATE: It seems there's a javascript clash, hence the two functions you mentioned aren't working. I'm not familiar with javascript unfortunately, so will have to investigate further.

UPDATE2: It turns out that the javascript clash is due to the template being incompatible with (later versions of) MyBB. If anyone is using Black Rose (which is what I tested this navbar with) you will need to make more template changes.

Quote:In the admin panel, click on Templates (Black Rose) and look for headerinclude.

Replace everything with
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (RSS 2.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (Atom 1.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?type=atom1.0" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset={$charset}" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/prototype.lite.js?ver=121"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/moo.ajax.js?ver=121"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/general.js?ver=121"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/menu.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/mybb.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=121"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$theme['css_url']}" />
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
                     var my_post_key = '{$mybb->post_code}';
	var cookieDomain = "{$mybb->settings['cookiedomain']}";
	var cookiePath = "{$mybb->settings['cookiepath']}";
	var newpm_prompt = "{$lang->newpm_prompt}";
	var deleteevent_confirm = "{$lang->deleteevent_confirm}";
	var removeattach_confirm = "{$lang->removeattach_confirm}";
	var loading_text = '{$lang->ajax_loading}';
	var saving_changes = '{$lang->saving_changes}';
// -->
</script>
{$newpmmsg}
Thank you flick! Everything seems to be working perfect now. The logout problem was due to the template changes, I must have missed that last edit that was posted. Works fine now.

Thanks again, I appreciate your help. Smile
You're welcome, Drew Smile Glad to be of some help. Thanks for your kind comments and for highlighting the issue, as I have to admit I wouldn't have picked it up at all. Learning something new everyday!
ok there are too many pages to read and too many updates to do,

could some one post a full updated post please
Post #121
Post #119
Post #95

I messaged the author of this plugin, and thankfully did receive a reply. Unfortunately it was to say that this plugin will no longer be updated for 1.4 by him.
(2008-06-20, 05:55 AM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]Post #121
Post #119
Post #95

I messaged the author of this plugin, and thankfully did receive a reply. Unfortunately it was to say that this plugin will no longer be updated for 1.4 by him.

thanks but i still dont undersand, first i downloaded the files, when i overwrite functions the forum gave global.php error.

now is there a way to do changes manually to functions.php so it works. because that file looks like and old file version of mybb,

and i dont need 1.4 now. i just want to install it in 1.2.13

and after i do upload files. can some one please point out the latest updated posts that completely shows the updates that need to be done to the templates.
@SuperMAG: I'm not sure what you're referring to either because:

If you check that post (#121), it *is* the edit that should be made to functions.php and not a download.

The other links (please see the post numbers)are ALSO edits to files. Smile

p/s: And if you want to know the post number, check the Post: #### number to the right of your username.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17