MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vb navbar for 1.20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Oktay, that error in Opera didn't resolve. Anyways, is it ok if I wanted to translate your mod into Persian. And if the answer is yes, please help me do so.
aga bu üsteki arashpour hatadan bahsediyo dimi Big Grin
Oktay ,themayi ykledim ama kullanici panelden/Seçenekleri Düzenle dedigimde usercp.php dosyasini indirmeye kalkior secenekleri duzenleyemiorum girlmior seceneklere ne yapmaliyim.saygilar
WHAT???
arashpour Wrote:Oktay, that error in Opera didn't resolve. Anyways, is it ok if I wanted to translate your mod into Persian. And if the answer is yes, please help me do so.

Well as everybody know that the codes are really not mine I just added some new codes on it and replaced the codes just 1.20 need.

Well I guess you can do what ever you want with the codes
I changed the code in header

<td class="tcat">{$welcomeblock}</b></a></td>
roy Wrote:Oktay ,themayi ykledim ama kullanici panelden/Seçenekleri Düzenle dedigimde usercp.php dosyasini indirmeye kalkior secenekleri duzenleyemiorum girlmior seceneklere ne yapmaliyim.saygilar

Header da {$welcomeblock} bul ve yerine bunu ekle

<td class="tcat">{$welcomeblock}</b></a></td>
ilgin icin sagol Oktay, teşekurler.Saygilar
Cool_Guy Wrote:could you please make this a plug-in? My head is spinning with all this template stuff. Toungue

Yes please!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17