MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vb navbar for 1.20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
murad12s Wrote:But should i upload thumbs.db file to default image directory or my skins image directory ?
PLZ Help.........

thumbs.db is just a "cache" for windows thumbnails - you don't have to upload it as it won't get used anyways.
ok thank u . But i want to know it is only my problem or problem for all ?
Could not log out by using this code..
PLZ answer me.....
murad12s: I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying here.
Just read some previous pages then you will understand . ...
You didn't read the upgrade notes. You need to run the upgrade.php script then you have to go to your admin CP -> Templates -> Find Updated

These templates have been update:
  • changeuserbox - Revert required
  • forumdisplay_announcements_announcement_modbit - Added
  • forumdisplay_announcements_announcement - Revert required
  • header_welcomeblock_member - Revert required
  • index_logoutlink - Revert required
  • misc_imcenter_icq - Revert required
From where can i get upgrade.Php ? Give me link .... Plz... And how to run that ? Really i'm very new (4-5 days) with mybb...
So don't mind for my silly question...
Oh I'm sorry.
You just installed 1.2.8 or you upgraded from another version of MyBB?

If latter the upgrade.php will be in the upgrade package. You can access it on http://<change to your address>/install/upgrade.php
I just installed 1.2.8 Sad
I've read your previous posts, but I'm afraid I don't think logout problem is related to the Condition navBar?

The only issue I have with the navBar at the moment is that the new template changes (with divs and such instead of tables I think? good move!) means the template changes for the navBar on page #1 of this thread isn't really applicable anymore... I think. But maybe it's because I haven't had time to look into it.
Apologies - I'll have to take back what I said earlier. A forum member reported a logout issue and now that I've gone through the code again (these are the Template Changes on page#1 of this thread) It's the logout link that needs fixing (for a start) due to the new security changes (I think) of MyBB.

So for the template: Header
Find the code part with:
<if condition=$mybb->user['uid']> 0 <then>
<td class="tcat" align="center"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}" onclick="return log_out()"><b>$lang->welcome_logout</b></a></td><else /></if>
and replace with
<if condition=$mybb->user['uid']> 0 <then>
<td class="tcat" align="center"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}" onclick="return log_out()"><b>$lang->welcome_logout</b></a></td><else /></if>

As you will see - it's the addition of the 'session' part to the url. The fix was found with thanks to judel for linking to this helpful post.

Hopefully I'll have some time next week to fix the other template issues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17