MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Condition and vb navbar for 1.20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2008-10-16, 04:44 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Zinga has a current one for 1.4x around here somewhere I believe.

That would be sweet! Did a search, though... didn't see anything.
Hi does anyone know how exactly or have a working fuctions.php i've tried all of these, added the template edits and they give me this error.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1 - no such table: mybb_mybb_moderators
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM mybb_mybb_moderators WHERE uid=1 LIMIT 1

I have the menu bar added fine but just not sure how to add the dropdown menu for stuff like user control panel and the search function.

Thank you
Doobie
You mean you made the changes from the first post?? Because if you did, and you're on MyBB 1.4 the post is over 2 years old and probably won't work with 1.4.x....
(2008-12-27, 12:07 PM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you made the changes from the first post?? Because if you did, and you're on MyBB 1.4 the post is over 2 years old and probably won't work with 1.4.x....

Hi yea i made the template edits and it worked fine the menu does just the function.php does'nt work but that would be because im on 1.4 now said you said that.

I found this site this is how my menu looks except without the dropdown menus. http://www.blindmansgfx.net/forums/ is there a way to tell which version there using?

Doobie
Must be on 1.2, /modcp.php and /warnings.php return a 404 and they're 1.4 files that weren't in 1.2, so the reason it works for them is because the changes are for 1.2, and they're on 1.2.
I know it's been a while since I posted here, but after reading the latest forum posts, I felt compelled to see if it would work in MyBB 1.4.

The good news is that - barring a few tweaks here and there - this still mostly works fine in MyBB 1.4. With due respect to the author, I think it might be best for me to start a new thread, as looking back on the posts, the edits are literally *everywhere*.

Hope this is ok with the MyBB moderator peeps Smile I'm going to draft the new thread now and post a link to it at the end of this post.
Feel free, just as long as you're sure it will work with all the new 1.4 features etc.
Thanks, MattR Smile

Hopefully it will; I've attempted to compare the two templates first before making any edits and keeping anything in that looks like 1.4 code.

The new thread is called: Condition and vbnavbar for 1.4.4.
is this an a great idea ..
but its too difficult for noob like me..haha

i cant relate codes Big Grin
@cobarde: If you find it's something you need, feel free to visit the new thread and take a look. It's usually a case of copy-and-paste Smile Hopefully when I can find a way to make it an actual plugin in the future (when I actually can code things :p)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17