MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This is a great mod, thanx for creating it Ryan!

[attachment=6496]

Added many new shops and items, my members love it! Gives more incentive to post now.
Would it possible to eventually have image "icons" for the items in a shop?

I think that would be pretty cool for the people who would want to use it.
Does anybody able to edit user money and item through the admin panel ?
Tianzhui Wrote:Does anybody able to edit user money and item through the admin panel ?

You cant edit it through the Admin CP, only through PhPMyAdmin and manually editting the tables.
does anyone have a live demo?
Would it be possible to add support, so you can buy access to usergroup?
There is a bug with the mod that causes the money to be resetted randomly each time.
Tianzhui Wrote:There is a bug with the mod that causes the money to be resetted randomly each time.

My moneys are resetted everytime I log out, and by my money, I mean all the users's money. When someone logs out, he loses his points.
On top of that, whenever I try to buy something it tells me I allready own it!
Did anyone else had this problems too?
Flaw Wrote:My moneys are resetted everytime I log out, and by my money, I mean all the users's money. When someone logs out, he loses his points.
On top of that, whenever I try to buy something it tells me I allready own it!
Did anyone else had this problems too?

To fix your second problem with not being able to buy anything as you already own it do the following

open up the template "shop_itembits" and find:

<a href="shop.php?do=buy&name={$name}&price={$item['price']}&shop={$item['shop']}">{$item['name']}</a>

And replace it with:

<a href="shop.php?do=buy&shop={$item['shop']}&iid={$item['iid']}">{$item['name']}</a>
Thanks, man! It works now!
Now I only have to fix the money resetting problem and everything will be fine!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13