MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Glad I could be of service, please remember to report any more bugs you may find. Smile

I have tested this plugin a lot, but even my testing could have flaws, so I thank everyone who participates in this Beta. Smile

After transolate it to arabic, whene trying to disable the plugin it's giving this error message,

"MySQLi error: 1091
Can't DROP 'money'; check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP money;"
The Arabic pack  [attachment=5181]

and Live Arabic Demo
does this mod work for the latest version of mybb?
hitboy Wrote:does this mod work for the latest version of mybb?
Yes.
i installed it, it looks good but how do i show the points next to the user names like in posts and threads also can this be modified so that they can buy digital products or they can donate the points to me or something like that.

I am not really intersted in the items because I want to offer other things to my members also do they get points for referrals?
is there a readme for this mod pls
Ive tried again with this plugin but i still get the Board Settings vanishing any ideas as i had the same thing with the fws but that resolved afer doing something but i can't remember what.
I once again ive tried it on a fresh board with nothing else on there and the board settings have gone so its not a pluggin.
The mod isn't showing up on my board, I can only see the amount of 'money' that each user has.  So with the example forums posted, I can't see the HP, ExP, etc. box that everyone else has on their forums.

Also, when I try and buy items, it says I already have them. So either I can't afford them, or I already have them. Is that normal? Despite me not previously buying anything.
MySQL error: 1050
Table 'mybb_shop' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE `mybb_shop` ( `iid` INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , `name` VARCHAR( 120 ) NOT NULL , `price` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL , `description` TEXT NOT NULL , `shop` VARCHAR( 120 ) NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY ( `iid` ) );

I have this error when I actived the pluign.
I need help ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13