MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
He has denied my request. Looks like I will have to make one from scratch...not big deal just time consuming.
Well, then, I guess it's good I wasn't speaking for him! LOL...that's too bad, though! Good luck with it! I'm sure you and Lex will come up with something great!
yeah, and hopefully for 1.2.9
judel Wrote:Well, then, I guess it's good I wasn't speaking for him! LOL...that's too bad, though! Good luck with it! I'm sure you and Lex will come up with something great!

Once my lang files for MyBet are ready ( next week or so =P ), i'm gonna start making (my own?) simple MyShop =P
labrocca Wrote:He has denied my request. Looks like I will have to make one from scratch...not big deal just time consuming.

how long will it take sir? would it be harder if you just convert smf's shop plug in?
LeX- Wrote:
judel Wrote:Well, then, I guess it's good I wasn't speaking for him! LOL...that's too bad, though! Good luck with it! I'm sure you and Lex will come up with something great!

Once my lang files for MyBet are ready ( next week or so =P ), i'm gonna start making (my own?) simple MyShop =P

Myshop Toungue I like the sounds of that Toungue

hisnessie Wrote:
labrocca Wrote:He has denied my request. Looks like I will have to make one from scratch...not big deal just time consuming.

how long will it take sir? would it be harder if you just convert smf's shop plug in?

SMF that would just take longer as it's a different forum system
Converting a shop mod from another forum software is not an option. Mybb has it's own way of running things.
i see..so how long will it take?
MySQL error: 1091
Can't DROP 'money'. Check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP money;

I got this error after removing all the items and tried de-activating it.
lan7 Wrote:MySQL error: 1091
Can't DROP 'money'. Check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP money;

I got this error after removing all the items and tried de-activating it.
Download Attachment, upload inventoryshop.php overwrite older file in /plugins/
After go Admin CP->Manager Plugins-> Deactive Plugins Inventoryshop.

Can I have top user money in index or portal ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13